Contributor

H211858 Set of 2 12" Carved and Pierced Holiday Candle Holder Pedestals angels

I can’t find a picture of the angels,Does anyone know where I can find it at? I have spent all morning googling, I even went to youtube and checked out videos and I still can’t find a picture.  I seen these in the as is and went ahead and ordered them because I love all the other designs I just know these have to be cute. 

‘Thanks for any and all help.

Pam

Super Contributor

Re: H211858 Set of 2 12" Carved and Pierced Holiday Candle Holder Pedestals angels

Great minds think alike!!! I have been searching for these also. There was a pinecone set that I have been searching for several weeks. Everything comes up "not available". Valerie, PLEASE bring these back. I would also love to have the snowman. Oh heck, I would buy a set for all the seasons.

Honored Contributor

Re: H211858 Set of 2 12" Carved and Pierced Holiday Candle Holder Pedestals angels

I think they were shown once last year and sold out.  They seem to have been popping up in as is recently.  They must be on air items.  You can we Valerie on her Facebook page, she answers all questions.

Contributor

I agree with you that I would buy them for all seasons, we need spring ones also ! I did see the pinecone set and it’s cute. I will just keep looking lol  

Thank you 

Pam 

Contributor

Thank you so much I will go over to facebook and see what I can find out.

Thank you so much

Pam