Honored Contributor

H210534 Set of 2 Illuminated Rose Wax Spheres by Valerie

I received these yesterday, and they are gorgeous!  I bought the white/green, and the blue, which isn't blue, it is lavender, will be beautiful in my Fairy garden.  I wouldn't have bought blue, but when I saw it lit on the screen, I saw that lavender was the color.  Now, only this color is available, so wish I had bought more of the white/green.

Respected Contributor

Re: H210534 Set of 2 Illuminated Rose Wax Spheres by Valerie

@mousiegirl Thanks for posting a review.  I looked at those long and hard, especially the green one, but decided to pass.  It's nice to know that they are keepers.

Esteemed Contributor

@Marsha2003,

@mousiegirl,

I have discovered matching candles to these spheres, in the green and pink choices.  They have the Solare (now called Simplux) moving bulb.  

If you are interested in seeing the details, they are located under the Home Impressions Storefront on Amazon.  To see the green choice, click on the solid pink rose candle, and the green is the other option under it. The pink variegated candle is on maybe the 4th page of their store.  

I love these and will probably end up getting either spheres or a candle in the pink (variegated like Valerie's spheres) at some point.  The design looks so pretty to me.  

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl,

@Marsha2003,

If you ever see these rose wax items on Zulily, please let me know.  I'm still avoiding Zulily to avoid daily temptation.  ;-)

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, I thought of your sweet fairy garden when I saw this in New Arrivals. 

http://www.qvc.com/Plow-%26-Hearth-Illuminated-Animal-Book-Dreamer.product.M52331.html

Plow & Hearth Illuminated Animal Book Dreamer - M52331

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR I check Zu most days, so I'll let you know if I see the wax rose items ever.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl, I saw these for the first time on Valerie's FB page, and I immediately checked the Q, and the pink, the color I wanted sold out!  I am so glad you like yours & were lucky to get them!  Be sure to post a picture when you are finished decorating!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bet the spheres will fit in the fairy garden perfectly.  Those candles are unique too.