Honored Contributor

Re: H208919 Set of 3 Graduated Mosaic Hurricanes by Valerie

@BornToShop wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

Has anyone received these hurricanes?  I am looking forward to getting mine in amber and just wondering what your thoughts are regarding the Mosaic.

Oh @lucymo, no question one of my top favorites, got them in the ocean.  I sent my mom the pearl which isn't offered this time around, & she is ecstatic as well!  They are quite the statement pieces & the battery life for the light strands are excellent!  What color are you looking at?

@BornToShop  I ordered the Amber but they won't be here until Wednesday.  I can use the amber pretty much all year and I thought it looked really pretty.  Thanks for your post as I was wondering if the Mosaic was done well.  I already have several of the light strands and you are right, they're great.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

After reading about these, I'm really on the fence about ordering.  I like the amber and the blue as our living area is done in chocolate brown and a teal blue.

However, my problem is that I don't really NEED them (lol).  If they offered just one, I think I may order.

I also went online and found a few at local stores such as Kirklands (love that store) and At Home.  I may go take a peek at them.

I really need to stop reading this forum as you guys are too enabling LOL.  All kidding aside, I am really enjoying reading all of the ideas and reviews here.

@HisElk1  I know what you mean about the enabling that goes on here  but you just have to be strong and resist.  lol  This is sure not the place for people not wanting to buy more stuff.  But we all have different likes and dislikes so you can get reviews of a lot of products. 

I may not use all three of the hurricanes together, maybe the large one in a small wreath and the other two together with a pedestal or a garland. 

Have you ordered yet?  LOL

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

Has anyone received these hurricanes?  I am looking forward to getting mine in amber and just wondering what your thoughts are regarding the Mosaic.

Oh @lucymo, no question one of my top favorites, got them in the ocean.  I sent my mom the pearl which isn't offered this time around, & she is ecstatic as well!  They are quite the statement pieces & the battery life for the light strands are excellent!  What color are you looking at?

@BornToShop  One of the colors I oredered is the blue, and am hoping they an aqua color, are they?

@mousiegirl  Did you get the chocolate in the hurricanes?  When are yours being delivered?  Mine are coming on Wednesday.

Honored Contributor

Decorative Acorns, Set of 9

Acorns at Kirklands.com 3" H

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@BornToShop  One of the colors I oredered is the blue, and am hoping they an aqua color, are they?

@mousiegirl  Did you get the chocolate in the hurricanes?  When are yours being delivered?  Mine are coming on Wednesday.

@lucymo  Chocolate, amber, blue, and red.  I hope I love at least one set. Smiley Happy  They are supposed to be here Thursday.

Respected Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

After reading about these, I'm really on the fence about ordering.  I like the amber and the blue as our living area is done in chocolate brown and a teal blue.

However, my problem is that I don't really NEED them (lol).  If they offered just one, I think I may order.

I also went online and found a few at local stores such as Kirklands (love that store) and At Home.  I may go take a peek at them.

I really need to stop reading this forum as you guys are too enabling LOL.  All kidding aside, I am really enjoying reading all of the ideas and reviews here.

@HisElk1  I know what you mean about the enabling that goes on here  but you just have to be strong and resist.  lol  This is sure not the place for people not wanting to buy more stuff.  But we all have different likes and dislikes so you can get reviews of a lot of products. 

I may not use all three of the hurricanes together, maybe the large one in a small wreath and the other two together with a pedestal or a garland. 

@lucymo laughing at your last sentence, I have the amber ones in my cart.  I liked the blue, but need more of a teal color, like the vph pedestals.  I figure I can use the amber in more of my other rooms because it's more neutral.  Now if they would have had the chocolate, that would have been my first choice. 

I placed an order for the plow and hearth illuminated mosaic gourd, but I have enough fall decor so cancelled the order.  Now does that qualify to order these? (teehee)

Honored Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

@lucymo laughing at your last sentence, I have the amber ones in my cart.  I liked the blue, but need more of a teal color, like the vph pedestals.  I figure I can use the amber in more of my other rooms because it's more neutral.  Now if they would have had the chocolate, that would have been my first choice. 

I placed an order for the plow and hearth illuminated mosaic gourd, but I have enough fall decor so cancelled the order.  Now does that qualify to order these? (teehee)

@HisElk1  I think it does qualify another purchase.  I'll get my Amber hurricanes on Wednesday.  I waited too long to order the chocolate ones and I liked them too but Amber was my first choice for a couple of reasons.  @mousiegirl  Will get the chocolate on Thursday so she will let us know what we missed out on.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo...I have these from a few years back and they are awesome.

Honored Contributor

@mallemo wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo...I have these from a few years back and they are awesome.

@mallemo  Hi, it's good to see you on here.  I think the acorns look really pretty and realistic.  Thanks for letting us know that they are good.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl, my set is most definitely Aqua.  However I am not sure if the ones offered now would be a different hue since I got mine awhile ago.  They are gorgeous in any color.