Valerie    i purchased the wreath  is it possible to get the tree are you going to get more  i bought for my mom  and would like the set     its a beautiful wreath   thanks

Super Contributor

@KWgirl wrote:

Valerie    i purchased the wreath  is it possible to get the tree are you going to get more  i bought for my mom  and would like the set     its a beautiful wreath   thanks

Hi @KWgirl

Welcome to the QVC Community! We will share your question with the appropriate team here at QVC and see if the item you are looking for is expected to be back in stock this year.

Have a great weekend!

Keyai - QVC Social Team

QVC Social Team

@KWgirl wrote:

Hello @KWgirl and welcome! The tree you are asking about is no longer available. However, there are similar trees that you may like for your mom. Check out the Jingle Bell Christmas Trees - item #H206458.  Hope this helps!

Trusted Contributor

@KWgirl If it helps, for the past 3 years, I've seen trees and wreaths that are very similar to these at Target around Christmas time.  They are not lit, but they are less expensive, and you could purchase a set of microlights to wrap around them to get the same effect.