Trusted Contributor

H206456 Antiqued Decorative Sleigh with Holly and Scroll Accents

[ Edited ]

Did anyone here in the Holiday forum order H206456 Antiqued Decorative Sleigh with Holly and Scroll Accents in the antiqued bronze last year? I'm looking at the sleigh and the matching Santa and trees in the "as is" section but can't envision how the antiqued bronze looks in person. If anyone has this in the antiqued bronze, I'd love to hear your feedback on it. 

Yep, I've already jumped on the CIJ train 😬🎅😆

Honored Contributor

Re: H206456 Antiqued Decorative Sleigh with Holly and Scroll Accents

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

Did anyone here in the Holiday forum order H206456 Antiqued Decorative Sleigh with Holly and Scroll Accents in the antiqued bronze last year? I'm looking at the sleigh and the matching Santa and trees in the "as is" section but can't envision how the antiqued bronze looks in person. If anyone has this in the antiqued bronze, I'd love to hear your feedback on it. 

Yep, I've already jumped on the CIJ train 😬🎅😆

@Maltichonmom17  It is very dark.  I had to return it as it arrived broken, and didn't replace it.  I have too many sleighs as it is, but I do know others here have it and love it.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl, thanks so much for your feedback. 😊

The sleigh and other pieces do appear to be quite dark. I've watched the videos on the collection and am still trying to figure it out. I don't mind the darkness of the bronze so much if the bronze isn't flat and has shading to give it depth. Kind of like highlights and lowlights, I guess. 

Respected Contributor

@Maltichonmom17

Here are some pics of mine when I first got it a year and half or so ago.  I like it.  But I guess it all depends what look you’re going for. I especially like it with these deer. 

E5406C39-0625-440E-BC22-E358EB1C1D5C.jpeg

29DCD992-383F-4442-B1BE-E95AC96E823B.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17

I have the Santa, the trees, and the sleigh in the bronze.

The picture posted here is a really good representations of the color and finish.

I love mine. 

They are rustic, yet have a level of sophistication to them. They are dark and I found you have to think about where you will use them  because the season is so dark (in our area, gloomy skies oftentimes, and short days), they can get a bit lost or blend into the darkness of things, and their real detail isn't appreciated.

I highly recommend them for quality and appeal. I love that they brought a number of pieces to make a good vignette, not just one that you have to go and try to coordinate with other things from other sources.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom, thank you so much for taking time to respond and post the pictures. It really helps to see the item in an actual home setting. They are very nice pieces and I can see the shadings in the pictures. Love the reindeer too! They do look great with the sleigh.

@Mominohio' Thank you also for taking time to respond and provide your feedback. I appreciate you describing your take on how they fit into certain looks and how you use them. I'm in Ohio too, so I know all about those dark, dreary days you describe.