Valued Contributor

H205801 Set of 3 Illuminated Majestic Trees by Valerie~Do anyone have these?

[ Edited ]

Does anyone have these in the frost, and can you please tell me what you think about the quality, general look of them & if they look like they are worth the "as is" price of around $60? Do you prefer them lit or unlit? I am waivering back and forth with whether to purchase these. There are a few good reviews and many not so good reviews, mainly saying that the purchasers felt that they were way overpriced, for what they are. Thanks for your help! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: H205801 Set of 3 Illuminated Majestic Trees by Valerie~Do anyone have these?

I ordered them in Frost and sent them back.  They were lopsided and oddly shaped.  If you could buy them for $20, then they might be okay mixed in with a bunch of other trees, but they are not attractive lit or unlit to me.

Honored Contributor

Re: H205801 Set of 3 Illuminated Majestic Trees by Valerie~Do anyone have these?

@rosehill wrote:

Does anyone have these in the frost, and can you please tell me what you think about the quality, general look of them & if they look like they are worth the "as is" price of around $60? Do you prefer them lit or unlit? I am waivering back and forth with whether to purchase these. There are a few good reviews and many not so good reviews, mainly saying that the purchasers felt that they were way overpriced, for what they are. Thanks for your help! Smiley Happy

@rosehill Wouldn't you know, rosehill, I have them, lol.  The green are stunning, have one set.  I have one set of the frost and I find them pretty.  I don't know if I will have them lit or not, it depends on my scene as I have many flameless candles of a snowy design that will also go in the scene.  The trees sparkle, and I find them to be white, but they could have a slight silver effect depending on one's perception, but you wouldn't look at them and call them silver.  They look just as they do in the presentation if you want to view the video. Smiley Happy

As for price, I don't know how expensive acrylic is which may account for the price, but individually, they are around $20.00 each in addition to being illuminated.

Valued Contributor

Thank you for your replies, Mousiegirl and Marsha. I think I am going to pass, because I don't need them.