Esteemed Contributor

the same exact angel at the store At Home and it was only $29.00 !   Quality much better ,  white fur was white not dingy , wings perfectly matched ,.   Only difference is that it was light blue not soft gold which is fine.    And holding a wreath not a dove.   Otherwise the same angel,  I could pick out the one I liked. There were 4,  plus better price !   Bought it for my BFF

Respected Contributor

I've seen many QVC holiday items (decor) at  local stores that were very close the same thing or exact match at a much lower price point.  A bonus that there is usually a store coupon you can use.  I really like the At Home Store.  I don't go very often because it's 30-40 minutes from my house.  

Respected Contributor

I saw the snow globe lantern with Santa in sleigh that was a TSV, at Hobby lobby, also less expensive.

Trusted Contributor

No Holly Lobby or At Home remotely close by.  I am not spending money right now anyway. But I think in is neat that some folks are finding what they want/need nearby at a good price. 

Valued Contributor
What ia At Home? Never seen one around here.Is it like Home Goods? Thanks
Honored Contributor

Re: H-225118 update...I saw

[ Edited ]

@red&curly wrote:

@red&curly 

I dont know about all At Home stores only my experience based on those here in Texas.....but these stores are like HUGE warehouses filled with home decor and home goods...... They call themselves THE HOME DECOR SUPERSTORE! They carry over 50,000 unique items across broad product categories including furniture, garden, home textiles, housewares, patio, rugs, seasonal decor, tabletop decor, and wall decor.  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor
@Kitty Galore. I am glad you were able to pick out an angel you like in person and for a great price! I have found many of the items sold on QVC at Home Goods through the years. Or close enough. I bought a lot this Christmas in July on Q and have since found several things for less now that the regular stores are stocking for holidays. I had a lot of fun buying during CIJ so that is okay. I will just remember it next CIJ.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

I saw the snow globe lantern with Santa in sleigh that was a TSV, at Hobby lobby, also less expensive.

I saw those too. But I think they are a hair smaller, not as many scenes and I'm pretty sure they didn't have a timer. Just depends on what you're willing to give up for a cheaper price.

Honored Contributor

I think there is an AT Home opening near me soon

FWIW I read there is one town in China that makes all the c**p for Christmas that is sold here

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@red&curly wrote:

@red&curly 

I dont know about all At Home stores only my experience based on those here in Texas.....but these stores are like HUGE warehouses filled with home decor and home goods...... They call themselves THE HOME DECOR SUPERSTORE! They carry over 50,000 unique items across broad product categories including furniture, garden, home textiles, housewares, patio, rugs, seasonal decor, tabletop decor, and wall decor.  

@Spurt wrote:

@red&curly wrote:

@red&curly 

@Spurt  that's how our store is,  HUGE !!    Some items may not be the best quality you do have to look an item over ,   But a lot of choices ,   plus get to choose which can't be done at QVC.   More times then not though I find what I like ,  on the Q too .  Just easier to return if in the area which is important to me