Esteemed Contributor

I ordered this Friday during the show order went through and now I check and it's on waitlist!  How can thst be when my Order did go through fine?  It is a cashmere tree in a distressed container ,  very pretty…. I heard Carolyn say she ordered4 before the dhow.  I don't feel that should be allowed .  We the customers should order first  ,  then if day left then they could order ,  well I hope I do get this tree as it is perfect for where I want to display it.  Er

Frequent Contributor

Re: H 209942. Ed on air tree

Kitty, this has happened twice to me.  Once regarding gingerbread houses and then some elves.  I called and was told they miscounted the available stock.  Not acceptable.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore

I think Carolyn said she ordered 6 actually. That's what I remember anyways.

Cute tree, I hope you get yours.

Trusted Contributor

Well that made me check the one I ordered and it already shipped.  Fingers crossed you get yours.

Honored Contributor

Carolyn did say "a lot of people are picking up more than one."  Though it's a shame Q isn't better able to track its inventory.

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Carolyn did say "a lot of people are picking up more than one."  Though it's a shame Q isn't better able to track its inventory.

It really is hard to believe a company as large as QVC and in business as long as they have been apparently has one of the worst inventory control systems known to man!  I also think, despite the Q's saying they are leaning more to on-line sales, that the on-line orders aren't going in "live" so phone in orders are filling first.

Esteemed Contributor

Product Details

Vickerman Unlit Potted Mixed Pine Cashmere Artificial Christmas Tree, 2'
by Vickerman

More Buying Choices
FREE Shipping on eligible orders
Product Description
... indoor use. Tree comes in a green pot. Dimensions: 2 feet ...
 Check Amazon
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

Just checked and now it is in process.    Looking g forward to getting it ,  it look great on air ,  hope it's a nice in person.