Honored Contributor

I don't have/do a lot of the tech things many people today do/use/have (no ipod even).

For those that might be interested, I have found a great source of free online Christmas music. AccuRadio (accuradio.com). 

There are all kinds to choose from, and I love the one titled 'Old Fashioned Christmas'. I listen to it off and on all year when I'm in the mood for holiday music.

This particular 'station' has non stop old songs from Bing, Frank, Dean, Burl Ives, Ertha Kitt, Judy Garland, Ella F. Perry Como, Nat, some instrumental etc.

Just thought I'd share this source for others that might not know about it.

Respected Contributor

Ahhh, they have a Celtic channel....I'm in heaven!

Super Contributor

I listen to this station quite oftern too. Pandora on our Direct TV offers Christmas music too,

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio Now look what you've gone and done!  I just checked and Cable Music Choice has Sounds of the seasons Christmas in july so now I've got that on.  How could I turn off " The Little Drummer Boy?"  I'm HOOKED!

Honored Contributor

@candys mine wrote:

@Mominohio Now look what you've gone and done!  I just checked and Cable Music Choice has Sounds of the seasons Christmas in july so now I've got that on.  How could I turn off " The Little Drummer Boy?"  I'm HOOKED!

Some people will definitely roll their eyes (and that is ok, I get that I'm a little 'off'!) but at random times throughout the year, I turn on Christmas movies or music. 

I feel like if we can escape the doldrums of January with a tropical vacation, why can't we escape the mid summer heat and work (mowing, gardens, canning etc.) and take a little Christmas vacation? 

@candys mine

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio  I'm right there with you on that account!  Any time's the right time for Christmas when the mood strikes!