Respected Contributor

I received my glass trees from Grandin Road yesterday. They are as pretty as the catalog. Here is a pic of them with a string of fairy lights inside - I didn't take time to spread the lights out very well. The opening in the bottom of the trees is big enough to accommodate a battery pack for the fairy lights or a votive candle. 

IMG_20181012_102018.jpg

Honored Contributor

Those are really pretty. Like those better than Valerie's.

Valued Contributor

Grandin Road has fantastic items for every season and holiday.

They are my guilty pleasure.

Beautiful trees!  Enjoy them froggy!

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Respected Contributor

I love the colors!

Respected Contributor

@froggy  OMG the last time I looked, the raspberry tree wasn't available.  Now it is!! 

If you don't mind, I have a question about the blue one.  Would you consider it blue or turquoise?  It is difficult to tell from the site and even more so with the lights inside. 

Any guidance you can give me would be much appreciated!  Thanks!!

Respected Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

@froggy  OMG the last time I looked, the raspberry tree wasn't available.  Now it is!! 

If you don't mind, I have a question about the blue one.  Would you consider it blue or turquoise?  It is difficult to tell from the site and even more so with the lights inside. 

@hellodali

I wouldn't call it turquoise. nor is it baby blue or sky blue. I would call it maybe a light robin's egg blue. On my computer the color in the picture is accurate.

I was happy to see the raspberry one also since I wanted the complete set.

Respected Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@hellodali wrote:

@hellodali

I wouldn't call it turquoise. nor is it baby blue or sky blue. I would call it maybe a light robin's egg blue. On my computer the color in the picture is accurate.

I was happy to see the raspberry one also since I wanted the complete set.

@froggy  Thank you so much.  I'm not sure which one to get.  It is a toss up between the blue and the raspberry.  I'm leaning towards getting both, but I have purchased too many glass trees already this year!  I have no idea where i am going to store them all.

I'm going to sleep on it and maybe I will think better in the morning. 

Thank you for replying so quickly.  I really appreciate it.

BTW -- your grouping is beautiful!!  And from what I can see of your kitchen, I bet your kitchen is stunning!

Trusted Contributor

@froggy

I love this look. I'm tempted!