Esteemed Contributor

Re: Grandin Road Fall Decorations

@Kachina624, I had no idea that the Q owned that company.  I wonder if Grandin Road has total control over the quality of all aspects of their products, which may be why we don't see it on the Q.  

I do believe that wreath is calling my name.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@Kachina624, I had no idea that the Q owned that company.  I wonder if Grandin Road has total control over the quality of all aspects of their products, which may be why we don't see it on the Q.  

I do believe that wreath is calling my name.

I think it maybe is the other way around - that group owns QVC.

Super Contributor

Go to Decor Steals online for distressed wood candle holders in variety of sizes and shapes. It is a daily type offer but they also have extended offers available. Fun site which someone on QVC told me about many years ago and many purchases.

Honored Contributor

I don't understand why Valerie can't bring nicer pieces like these. 

Sure the cost would be more, and I guess because her stuff sells out a lot, they keep on with the lesser quality, but the style and fullness of their products is so much better. 

Trusted Contributor

I treated myself to this wreath and candle rings a couple of years ago.  They are the most gorgeous pieces that I have ever owned.  

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Respected Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

I treated myself to this wreath and candle rings a couple of years ago.  They are the most gorgeous pieces that I have ever owned.  

Grandin Road does have more % off sales than they used to. I am going to keep my eyes open.

Respected Contributor

I just got an email they are having 20% off and free shipping through 11:59pm ET on 7/30/2018.  No discount code.  The discount applies on the entire cart.  That wreath called the Finley Hill Wreath is $89, which compared to a lot fo their others, is not too bad. 

Honored Contributor

I love Grandin Road.  I signed up for e mail to get discount codes and waited months to finally order four leather seat  kitchen bars stools. The strools were on sale and they allowed the discount code too.

i am glad I waited to get a discount, the stools are nice, but I didn't feel the quality warranted the full price.

Their decor items are beautiful.

Honored Contributor

By the way, folks, Grandinroad is all one word.  Perhaps you can make it out in the graphic I posted.  It didn't show up well.

@Carmie   I've long admired some of their stools and dining room chairs as well as the area rugs.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

@cancun08

Since you've had a bit of time to recover from the investment (and they really are investment pieces, beautiful and elegant), maybe you're ready to treat someone else. I'm putting my name in to be first in line! LOL