Respected Contributor

Got My VPH Glass Cupcakes.....Hmmmm

The "Classic" colors arrived yesterday. I must say, I'm not impressed. The paint-job on the bottoms are BAD. They look like they're scratched, even though I know they aren't. I can see so many places where they isn't any paint....very sloppy. 

As far as the overall look goes, it could be better. It's such a CUTE item, but the bottom part of the red & green look kind of dull. The silver cupcake looks more light & bright, & even a little sparkly (they should all look that way). 

The pastel colors probably look better. Anyhoo, these are going back as defective because of the shabby painting. I bought these for gifts, & I don't think they're good enough for that.

Boo. 

Regular Contributor

Re: Got My VPH Glass Cupcakes.....Hmmmm

I recieved mine yesertday and used them last night. After reading your post I checked mine and they look fine; I'm really happy with them. I have the pastel set on waitlist and hope to get them soon. 

Football is my favorite season.
Respected Contributor

Re: Got My VPH Glass Cupcakes.....Hmmmm

@Hawkfan83 wrote:

I recieved mine yesertday and used them last night. After reading your post I checked mine and they look fine; I'm really happy with them. I have the pastel set on waitlist and hope to get them soon. 

That's great....guess I just got a bad set. When you get the pastel set, could you please review them?  Smiley Happy