Respected Contributor

For those of you that ordered this sight unseen; especially when Jane whipped this lantern right off the set before it could ever be presented, I just got mine today and am ensuring the timer/battery issue is to standard.  I really like this, very primitive but will go beautifully with my Christmas decor.  I am actually more excited about the autodelivery coming this fall!  

VPH  Lantern.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Got My VPH Church Lantern!

That's a wow.  It's nice and bright.  I didn't see that in my travels.

Occasional Contributor

It looks stunning!

Esteemed Contributor

Just Beautiful !!  EnjoyCat Happy

Respected Contributor

Looks beautiful and it is bright enough to see the church. If I didn't already have a church just like it I would have gotten this lantern. Enjoy it!

Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

For those of you that ordered this sight unseen; especially when Jane whipped this lantern right off the set before it could ever be presented, I just got mine today and am ensuring the timer/battery issue is to standard.  I really like this, very primitive but will go beautifully with my Christmas decor.  I am actually more excited about the autodelivery coming this fall!  

@BornToShop, It looks very pretty and it lights up nicely.  Is there a light coming from the church itself?  I thought the new Santa and church scenes looked better proportioned for the lantern than the cottage, which I ordered and am still waiting on. The problem I had was not being able to see how the church and cottage compared to each other when shown up close, illuminated, including style, paint details, and other details like where lights may or may not have been placed, etc. 

And that is all thanks to their way too rapid removal from the close up shots.  I hope no host ever does that again!

Respected Contributor

@BornToShop Thanks for posting the picture...so clever of you to have placed it in front of a mirror so that we could see part of the back. 

Respected Contributor

Gorgeous ! The Santa lantern is on its way to me, I can't wait....I hope they can bring the church back. Love the way they are lit from above . So pretty (:

Trusted Contributor

So Pretty.   That's the look I'll be going for in my cloche this season.

Honored Contributor

I really like it thanks for sharing your photos! Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”