Honored Contributor

@Drythe

Kiku says Robbie might want to give you this from Plow and Hearth for Christmas🎄: 

Hooked Wool Holiday Throw Pillow Yellow Lab with Santa Hat

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Re: Golden lab holiday pillow

adorable....I bet golden lovers will be all over this!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

‘TK@GingerPeach wrote:

@Drythe

Kiku says Robbie might want to give you this from Plow and Hearth for Christmas🎄: 

Hooked Wool Holiday Throw Pillow Yellow Lab with Santa Hat

@GingerPeach. Dear Kiku,

You have really upped the game!  I just usually give Mommers a BUNCH of kisses on Christmas Day.  I’ve tried to buy things in those store places we visit, but would you believe that they don’t take Kisses?  I mean, doesn’t everyone need a few kisses?

@GingerPeach  I had to run off for a minute ‘cause my Dad came in from a ‘meeting’, you know those things where people sit and talk about important stuff.  I used to go to lots of them with my Mommers.  Ho hum 💤.   I love when he comes home, so I run in circles, and jump and bark, and kiss, kiss, kiss.

Do you get snow for Christmas?  We usually get sleet, which is mushy ice.  It gets between your toes and freezes, but I love to play in it.

Robbie snow

You can see here we got snow last year, and we played find and bring the stick.  I have snow on my nose ‘cause I love to tunnel in the it and come up with my face covered in it.

Well, I will try to think of something to get for my Mom, maybe the cats will help me.  Not Ralphie though, he is still not liking any of them.

Best to you, and a kiss on the nose, ... now I’m blushing.  Robbie

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dear Robbie,

I didn't know that.  My mom hasn't taken me to any store places yet, so even though I would have given everyone plenty of little kisses, I had no idea they couldn't be exchanged for anything your mom might want.  

On the other hand, I am totally sure all your mom @Drythe really wants are never-ending kisses from you and all of your household friends.

🐕🐶 😻🐕 🐕😻

I missed your p.s. Robbie, so here's a p.s. from me to your and your mom, @Drythe  

I like to do that jumping around when my mom comes home, too!

I can never figure out why they can't take us everywhere, can you?

No, we don't get snow where I live, but Mom says one day she might take me up to Lake Tahoe where I hear they have a lot of snow.  I am not sure I would like it since I get pretty shivery even in plain cold weather.  And Mom says we are going to have rain in a day or so.  I hope the cute rain coat I got handed down from my dear departed sister will fit me.  I never met her but mom says she was great.  She was one size bigger, but mom says we'll see how well it works while I'm walking around.  It's cute and has duckies on it.

You'll have to teach me more about snow one day.  I'll let you know if we decide to visit snow so you can give me more tips!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Precious!  Even with a mouth full of Santa hat, he has a sweet little expression...