Honored Contributor

Re: Glitter Quotient rating system

@nana59 : We must be twins.😀 I hate glitter. Friend visited after I purchased new family room furniture and her skirt had glitter on it from one of her projects. Can't remove all the glitter and still noticed some the other day. The last three gifts that my SIL gave me had glitter, can't up set DH but would have thrown them in the trash.

Honored Contributor

I just learned that Christmas cards with glitter on them are not to be put in the recyclables. I did not know that. 

Respected Contributor

I love glitter.....doesn't bother me at all. I was putting away some Christmas decor today and found glitter on the tables. It made me smile and so easy to clean up. 

Trusted Contributor

@RetRN  I did not know that either!  I actually heard a local weathercaster mention it this morning.  I'm glad he said it because I had no clue.  

Valued Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

I love glitter.....doesn't bother me at all. I was putting away some Christmas decor today and found glitter on the tables. It made me smile and so easy to clean up. 

I feel the same exact way @Regal Bee . While I've been called a clean freak, there is something about finding it at the most random time at the most random place makes me smile!

Your rating was great @LdyBugz ! It's true, some items shed so much more!

Honored Contributor

@LdyBugz -

That is funnySmiley Happy

I do love the look of glitter but yes it is kind of annoying when it just starts shedding.

And not good to have if you have pets or little ones crawling around.

But I just was saving 3 cards I got that are so pretty I just couldn't throw them away and yes they have a GQ2 1/2!

Maybe I'll go throw them away.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I try my best not to have to many things with glitter as I can see sparkles in the carpet in July!

Trusted Contributor

I love glitter! It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that bling!

Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

I love glitter! It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that bling!

@Buffalogal47 -

I do always say you can never have too many sparkles!😊

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"