Esteemed Contributor

Re: Glitter Quotient rating system

I don't mind glitter...I vacuum every day anyway....

Esteemed Contributor

@LdyBugz   One can never have to much glitter!  True story: DD hates glitter and as a gag gift her friend gave her a bottle of red glitter. We were all in the kitchen and she knocked the bottle off the counter and it hit the tile floor, glitter everywhere! The look on her face was priceless.  We still laugh about it. And we took pictures.

Trusted Contributor

@mspatmac  That is too funny, and priceless!  

Trusted Contributor

@Lucky Charm  ANY glittery project from my granddaughters would be warmly received by me and proudly displayed on the refridgerator art gallery!  

Glitter usually doesn't bother me.  But the paper below that I picked up at Target really sheds, alot.  You barely touch it and it gets everywhere.  The packages really looked pretty though with the matching ribbon!

20201223_201759.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@LdyBugz  I usually don't mind glitter either. However, DH is slightly bothered when I point out his glittering clothing as he goes out the door to work! Hahaha! NOW, we need to find a rating for Christmas tree needles and Easter grass!!

Trusted Contributor

@PA Mom-mom  You are right about pine needles and Easter grass! 

Honored Contributor

Glitter doesn't bother me.  it seems to be attracted to dog hair on my floor.

I can vacuum the  "tumbleweeds" of dog hair with glitter accessories up at the same time.

Honored Contributor

Glitter should be banned like it is in a few countries. I dont buy anything with glitter, not that it isnt pretty!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

Well I tend to like stuff that sparkles and that includes glitter! Thank goodness my DH doesn't mind. We'll be seeing sparkles in the grout for months.

I like your system though!

Esteemed Contributor

@LdyBugz 

Sadly, there isn't much glitter in my life right now in terms of decor.

But, I have loved it in the past!

I actually get a kick out of finding a bit of glitter now and again...there are still some flecks of orange glitter in my craft room from a long ago project.

It doesn't bother me one bit.