Respected Contributor

Love them. Have several from many places, including VPH. Just saw a blue one at Pier 1. Think I’m in trouble.

Honored Contributor

Re: Glass and ceramic pumpkins

My favorite is caramel milk glass years ago from Martha by Mail. The top comes off to use as a candy dish.
Valued Contributor

I want a clear glass one.

Honored Contributor

They had these navy pumpkins at Sam's last year for $50. They also had amber & clear but I like the navy.

Navy Pumpkin Sam's.PNG

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz  Wow! Those navy pumpkins are TDF! Thanks for sharing Smiley Happy

Contributor

Hobby Lobby has some nice pearlized ones in different sizes. The usual orange, and then a smaller version in a really pretty subdued teal. There’s a mauve version, too. I picked up a couple last year. For the price, I’m going to grab some more when I go this weekend.   087081AA-CFD9-428A-8FAC-E39E729B19E2.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@traveler  If you love those blown glass pumpkins, then stay out of Home Goods.  I almost took a picture of all the items that they now have for Halloween and Fall decor.

There were so many items, including plates, light up items, oversized items, glass pumpkins, garland and so many things that were tempting.

I have so many of those glass pumpkins I put them all together on either my buffet unit or on a ledge behind my sofa for Halloween/Thanksgiving.

I think they are priced from $6.99 to about $16.99 so they are very reasonable. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

@traveler - I was afraid to check out this thread based on your subject line since those items are my absolute decorating weakness, but I'm going to do my best to stay strong despite all the pretties that have already been shared and the additional suggestions and photos that are sure to follow. My pumpkin patch really can't take many more additions, and I already have a few potentials lined up from VPH tomorrow...  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I saw beautiful glass pumpkins last week in At Home --so tempted but I resisted.

I haven't decorated for Fall in 2 years -- I think I'll ask spouse to bring containers down and go thru them when I get home in September.

I love Fall🍁🎃but too hot here to even think about it!!!

Trusted Contributor

Pumpkins are my absolute favorite decor items!!! Those navy pumpkins with the lights look so elegant. 

Now I will have to check out Home Goods to see what I’m missing...shame on you pumpkin enablers!!!😎😎😉😉😊