Respected Contributor

Re: Getting there - Easter Decor

Oh so pretty! I see you like cutwork table linens like I do.

Honored Contributor

@froggy 

yes I do!  I have a beautiful easter one which matches the runner -- I can't find it🤷‍♀️

Its somewhere packed away...I'm on a mission to find it😉🙂🐰

Honored Contributor

Oh, so pretty, @homedecor1 !  Your bunnies and beautifully decorated rooms are a mood boost!

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@froggy 

yes I do!  I have a beautiful easter one which matches the runner -- I can't find it🤷‍♀️

Its somewhere packed away...I'm on a mission to find it😉🙂🐰

@homedecor1  Did you know that Collections,etc has many, many at good prices?

Honored Contributor

@froggy 

no I didn't but I have them for all occasions/holidays.  

I searched every place looking for the Easter one -- no luck.  It was so pretty the egg design was cutout both on the corners and middle (like runner).

🙏🏻🤞🏻I find it - bought at Kohl's many years ago

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 Just lovely Easter displays.   Can't choose my favorite.  Loved bunny rabbits since I was a very little girl.  You have quite the talent for grouping them without going over the top. 

I am debating whether to put up any display this year.  Had purchased a few new items last spring to add for this year, but alas, DC is in stay at home mode and so I can't even see my three grandsons 6, 4, almost 3, and the newest grandaughter, 2 months, that live in a house only three blocks away.

I am planning to "hop" over there very early morning before they wake up and leave their treats on the porch and later in the day maybe wave to them from the safe sidewalk distance outside the front fence.

The health of everyone is more important.  There will be other holidays and time to get together safely.

Hope the weather will cooperate that Sunday and happy for them that they have a fenced in back yard so they can "hunt" in safety.

Best,

aroc3435

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 

Such uneasy times now and ahead.  Today I heard the worse news my dear friends son (54) is hospitalized and confirmed covid-19☹️.  She can't travel home nor can his wife go into hospital due to new rules.  she hasn't spoke to him since Monday when they admitted him.  So scary.

I love to decorate & Easter, Spring & bunnies are my fav! I know it will not be the same for anyone this year for Easter but it brought a little happiness to my house!!!

I am fortunate I skype everyday with my GD and my niece who lets me enjoy my sweet great nephew ...life is good🙂

If you feel better let those 🐰🐰🐇🐇🐇hop on out!

Have a blessed Easter season,stay healthy and thank you for your compliments!!

homedecor1

ps: thank you for the easter bread recipe too! 

Esteemed Contributor

Your home is an Easter wonderland!  Love all your displays and your lovely basic decorating.  You are very talented.

We are all confined in Connecticut, thankfully so.  I do some face time with my two GC, who live 1/2 hour away.  And I do get pictures, too.  I miss everyone, but safety first.  We do have a new kitty, adopted from a shelter right before all broke loose.  Winston is his name, lovin’ is his game.  

Honored Contributor

Your home is beautiful and I love the white lanterns. I'd say you have a flair for decorating. We won't have company for Easter either, but I put out all my decorations too (only about 10 things)

Valued Contributor

Pretty decorations.

A very nice distraction from our current events.