Valued Contributor

Garlands as Tabletop Centerpieces

Does anyone know if you can use Valerie's garlands in yesterday's presentations, as a centerpiece for a tabletop?  Are they flexible enough to form into a circle shape - like a wreath? I suffer from that dreaded disease called "decoration deficit disorder".................

Regular Contributor

Re: Garlands as Tabletop Centerpieces

They work perfectly as a centerpiece.  I find them very easy to adjust the diameter which you can't do with a wreath.  The garland is also more versatile.  I used one on the mantel in  August.  Then, wrapped it  around the bottom of a large hurricane and used it in the early fall.   I had them out for my summer, fall, and Christmas decorating.  I really like Valerie's florals.  I ordered several items yesterday.  I'm sure they will be lovely.  I'm still using several that were on auto-delivery about 15 years ago.  They have held up very well.  I keep the wreaths in wreath boxes.. Just an FYI, I have a degree in Interior Design and find her products to be a great value, excellent quality, and very practical. 

Valued Contributor

I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate this advice, Tuppermore.  This is just what I needed to know. You have a degree in Interior Design, and I am at  a Kindergarten level, when it comes to decorating.Woman Very Happy

I can't wait to get the garland I ordered yesterday - and am looking forward to buying some more - thanks to you.

Trusted Contributor

I always buy the garland.  You can do more with it.

Honored Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

Does anyone know if you can use Valerie's garlands in yesterday's presentations, as a centerpiece for a tabletop?  Are they flexible enough to form into a circle shape - like a wreath? I suffer from that dreaded disease called "decoration deficit disorder".................

@Carol08  Some of the garlands have a loop on one end and the other end is bent so it can be locked into the loop forming a circle.