Honored Contributor

GREAT job Hosts in Your Halloween Spirit!

From Leah this morning in her huge black witch's hat, deep red lipstick & nails, to Alberti & Kerstin changing it up in their elf, and Grease costumes -- and hair, cannot forget their hair!  Smiley LOL

They are doing a fantastic job trying to lighten up the mood and give homage to Halloween this year.  All in fun.

Contributor

Re: GREAT job Hosts in Your Halloween Spirit!

I missed Kristin's show this morning.  Bummer.  Did see Alberti - cute idea, not ready for Christmas just yet...but a cute idea.  Do you have any pics of Kristin in her costume? 

Honored Contributor

Kerstin changed into three different costumes.  I don't have any photos, but the Program Guide has the items shown in the Saturday Morning Q show this morning.  Her yellow 50's outfit can be seen in the video for item F14161.  Her biker girl (also from Grease), with a different wig, is in item V36077.  

She started the show as a Christmas Elf, but I don't see where QVC kept one of those item videos.

Contributor

She does look fantastic!  Both as Sandra Dee and Sandy - didn't see the Elf look either, but fun.  Thanks for the help!  Enjoyed the smiles and the flash back to that movie!

Regular Contributor

In my opinion, the elf costume on Alberti was very sad and embarrassing.  Just went to show that QVC is desperate to allow such twaddle on air!!!  Yes, I generally do not care for him, his exaggerated comments and hyena chortling during the food shows.  Generally can handle less than a minute of him at one time.  

Honored Contributor

I thought they looked great and they had fun. All positives for me.