Esteemed Contributor

Re: GREAT deal on GORGEOUS VPH pumpkins

@781Florist - I'm so glad you like them! I haven't put away my new sets yet; it has been such a hot couple of months that just a little glimpse of pumpkins and a little hint of fall is comforting. I should be trying to enjoy the summer, I know, but I just can't wait for the harvest season to arrive...  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

I know, I know—I just posted about pumpkins. But this discovery is definitely worth sharing immediately! Almost every night, I check my wishlist around 12:30 a.m. ET to see if there were any nice price drops to kick off the new day. I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw that these pumpkins had suddenly gone on clearance for such a great price:

Set of three smaller pumpkins

https://www.qvc.com/Set-of-3-5%22-Basket-Weave-Pumpkins-by-Valerie.product.H229777.html?sc=CRT

One larger pumpkin

https://www.qvc.com/9%22-Basketweave-Pumpkin-by-Valerie.product.H229776.html?sc=CRT

These are BY FAR the best pumpkins I've ever purchased from VPH, and they're in contention for the best I've ever purchased period. The pictures truly do not do justice to the beautiful "basketweave" in the resin, and the pumpkins are substantial without being heavy or clunky. I have the small pumpkins and a large one, and every single one of them is perfect—no issues with paint or anything else. And that's the reason they've been on my wishlist since March (the first shipment arrived in February rather than in the fall due to all the supply chain issues). In case you're wondering, the color in the photos is true to life; these are more of a "burnt orange" color than a bright orange, and they're also available in ivory with dark brown accents. (I really should write a review on the product pages instead of only here!)

Anyway, I HIGHLY recommend these pumpkins, in case you couldn't tell. I just picked up a few more and hope that if you buy them, you enjoy them as much as I do...  Smiley Happy

@loriqvc   What was the clearance price?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay, it's not quite as deep a discount as the last sale, but both the 9" pumpkin and the set of three pumpkins just dropped to $25.97! Get 'em while you can...  Smiley Happy

ETA: And if you ordered recently, be sure to contact customer service or the social team to request a price adjustment.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc 

Thanks loriqvc!!!

I was kicking myself for not ordering them when you first mentioned them.

I don't NEED anymore pumpkins but these are so unique & beautiful!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc 

I received my pumpkins yesterday & they are beautiful!!!

I got the large & the small 3 piece set - both in the burnt orange.

LOVE!!!

In case anyone else is looking at them, mine are very dark burnt orange. In a good way though. Not orangey-orange at all. Valerie mentioned Sunday during the brief presentation that they were a brown-orange.

Now I want the white too LOL!!!

Thanks again for sharing the sales with us!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@ChiliPepper - I'm so glad you're pleased with your purchase! I obviously love my sets as well. I can't wait for all the 100-degree temperatures to go away and autumn and pumpkin season to begin...  Smiley Happy