Esteemed Contributor

GREAT deal on GORGEOUS VPH pumpkins

[ Edited ]

I know, I know—I just posted about pumpkins. But this discovery is definitely worth sharing immediately! Almost every night, I check my wishlist around 12:30 a.m. ET to see if there were any nice price drops to kick off the new day. I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw that these pumpkins had suddenly gone on clearance for such a great price:

Set of three smaller pumpkins

https://www.qvc.com/Set-of-3-5%22-Basket-Weave-Pumpkins-by-Valerie.product.H229777.html?sc=CRT

One larger pumpkin

https://www.qvc.com/9%22-Basketweave-Pumpkin-by-Valerie.product.H229776.html?sc=CRT

These are BY FAR the best pumpkins I've ever purchased from VPH, and they're in contention for the best I've ever purchased period. The pictures truly do not do justice to the beautiful "basketweave" in the resin, and the pumpkins are substantial without being heavy or clunky. I have the small pumpkins and a large one, and every single one of them is perfect—no issues with paint or anything else. And that's the reason they've been on my wishlist since March (the first shipment arrived in February rather than in the fall due to all the supply chain issues). In case you're wondering, the color in the photos is true to life; these are more of a "burnt orange" color than a bright orange, and they're also available in ivory with dark brown accents. (I really should write a review on the product pages instead of only here!)

Anyway, I HIGHLY recommend these pumpkins, in case you couldn't tell. I just picked up a few more and hope that if you buy them, you enjoy them as much as I do...  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: GREAT deal on GORGEOUS VPH pumpkins

Thanks, @loriqvc 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

very nice

thank you!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

Oh I really like these!  Very nice and a good price.

I am tempted, but I already have so many Fall decorations and pumpkins............

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

I spied several Harvest/Halloween items on Clearance this morning.  Purchased 2 items.  So excited to see things I have had on my list reduced in price!   There is another set of pumpkins I have my eye on but not reduced, yet.  Never enough pumpkins...LOL!

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc,

Good for you!

Happy Thursday

Esteemed Contributor

Hello Fall shows begin Thursday August 4th with an unspecified TSV.

Respected Contributor

Those are really nice and I would have bought them last year, but this year, I'm trying to get rid of "stuff" since I'm hoping to relocate to Georgia in the next few years!

I saw on the app that Home Goods is getting their fall items out, so I'm going to have to stay away from that store.  Fall is one of my favorite times to decorate since it's the beginning of cooler weather and we are just boiling in the summer months. 

Enjoy the beautiful pumpkins for those who are buying.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

Interesting that the prices are not showing sale or clearance for me today. Hmmm. That's weird. 

Respected Contributor

I looked yesterday & couldn't decide on orange or white...went back to order the orange this morning & the clearance price has ended. Oh well, THANKS for the heads up @loriqvc & enjoy.