Respected Contributor

Re: From my Halloween house to yours ....

[ Edited ]

@itsmetoo Love your decorations. I adore Halloween.

Here's our tablescape for tonight.

Halloween table 67RT.jpg

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love all the pictures! I would post some of mine but I can't figure out how to do it here! itsmetoo, is your kitchen granite "Typhoon Bordeaux?. It looks similar to what we have in our kitchen.....

Honored Contributor

@itsmetoo

I don’t decorate for Halloween since the kids left long ago but I have the same Jim Shore witch/pumpkin/black cat you do. I love your decor. Thanks for sharing.

5DB7BE18-22AE-4EB3-9666-069C4D572E6B.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@TexasMom1 wrote:

Love all the pictures! I would post some of mine but I can't figure out how to do it here! itsmetoo, is your kitchen granite "Typhoon Bordeaux?. It looks similar to what we have in our kitchen.....

@TexasMom1

Thank you!  To post pictures when you reply just click on the little icon above that looks like a mountain.  The third one from the end.  From there under Imagine click Browse and locate your pictures wherever you store them on your computer.  I choose Medium Size and then just click on Insert Imagine.  That's it.  We'd love to see your pictures!

I don't know what my kitchen granite is.  It was here when we bought this house. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you for the kind words everyone. 

@Regal Bee, love the colors of your tablescape. So pretty.

Honored Contributor

He played his fingers to the bone.

Honored Contributor

@itsmetoo  I love your Halloween decor!  Do you take it down right after Halloween or leave it up a while?  My Fall decor is mostly "Halloween" and as much as I enjoy it, I feel like it should put away right after Halloween - post holiday it doesn't feel appropriate.

Esteemed Contributor

@itsmetoo - I also love the skeleton at the piano! I don't decorate for Halloween, but now I'm tempted to steal that idea for next year...  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@itsmetoo  I love your Halloween decor!  Do you take it down right after Halloween or leave it up a while?  My Fall decor is mostly "Halloween" and as much as I enjoy it, I feel like it should put away right after Halloween - post holiday it doesn't feel appropriate.

@ValuSkr

Thank you!  I'll take it down later tonight or tomorrow.  I incorporate Halloween decorations in with my fall decor then remove the Halloween and will replace it with turkeys and pilgrims tomorrow.

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@itsmetoo - I also love the skeleton at the piano! I don't decorate for Halloween, but now I'm tempted to steal that idea for next year...  Smiley Happy

@loriqvc

Thank you! Go for it!  He's so much fun!  His eyes light up red at night (battery operated).