Contributor
I'm thinking about ordering a fresh Wreath. But I live in New Orleans. I can't figure if I could get away with ordering late Nov or waiting till December. Any thoughts?
Honored Contributor

If you're planning to put the wreath outside, I'd wait until the last minute.  They dry out very fast when it's warm and sunny even though it may be humid.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I think you would have good luck with it if you wait until early December.

Honored Contributor

December order.

Trusted Contributor

Rhema,  I live in Texas and once made a Nov. purchase of the wreath,

I had it hanging outside my front door , I spritzed it weekly, and it lasted

a long time.  However, it was under a covered front porch.

Only reason I never ordered again is because my wreath had no scent,

unless I put my nose right up to it.

Respected Contributor

IN northern climates the wreath has lasted almost til February where I live in NY. It's pricey but a full and exquisite wreath in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@Rhema,   Wait until December.  You can spray it with cold water to keep fresh but it doesn't last that long.  It all depends on how cold your weather is.  When I lived in San Francisco mine did not last long.  However, it still is nice to have and you will enjoy.  Happy Holidays!  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I live in Florida and when I have ordered in November, it ends up in needles on the floor. Yikes. 

Contributor

Hi Rose - yes, my wreath will also be hanging on the door on the outswide but partially inside. My apt building has a partially closed in breezway connecting all the apts. There's covered sort of transparent covered sun windows spaced out so that there is light in the day but it's not direct sunlight ever. It's very airy though.