Trusted Contributor
On everything until 11.59 tonight.
Respected Contributor

Thank you!

Valued Contributor

I wonder if free shipping is as good as we'd like to believe?  Today, I wanted to reorder an item and found it to be priced $7.00 higher than I originally paid. 😕

Honored Contributor

Re: Free shipping today

[ Edited ]

@shy bobcat wrote:

I wonder if free shipping is as good as we'd like to believe?  Today, I wanted to reorder an item and found it to be priced $7.00 higher than I originally paid. 😕

@shy bobcat  A few different scenarios could have happened.

1st, when was the 1st time you ordered the item?...how long ago? Maybe you initially ordered it when it was a 'one day only', a TSV or any other 'event/limited time' price...like a lunchtime special.

Could you have ordered it intially when it was a 'featured price' and now it is the 'QVC' price. Many times the featured price is just for one day...other times it could last for months. It depends on the product/brand/item.

I just went back through my wishlist that I ordered from on 10/28 when there was a 4 hour window on QVC with FREE S&H. Every single item has remained the same price and if I ordered any of them again today I wouldn't be paying a penny more.

You can always just call CS and ask them and they will tell you what the price increase is from. Keep in mind, there are literally hundreds of thousands of products offered on QVC and they all have varying price changes with dates/times. HTH Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@ladycos I love free shipping on "as is."  Some of the items I was watching were snapped up before I got up this morning, but I did manage to snag a few gems! I've marked my calendar for next year to start looking around the end of the first week in Nov.