Valued Contributor

Saw this, by chance, posted in Fashion. Thought I would post here so more might see it. 

I was able to get my YBF brow pencils and a Carol's Daughter hand cream for a good deal. I had a $10.00 off $30.00 coupon that they had sent me a while back, also. Happy Shopping!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Free shipping on HSN today!

@country gal wrote:

Saw this, by chance, posted in Fashion. Thought I would post here so more might see it. 

I was able to get my YBF brow pencils and a Carol's Daughter hand cream for a good deal. I had a $10.00 off $30.00 coupon that they had sent me a while back, also. Happy Shopping!!

They also have $20 off $99!!  I ordered a few things 

Honored Contributor

I don't buy clothing, and almost nothing beauty from shopping channels, so my view might be 'off', but I seriously don't know how anyone shops HSN. I have spent a lot of time on their website looking at what little kitchen and home things they have, and the selection is just so limited and poor, I can't find anything that I would want if it were being given away. 

Origami shelving units are the only thing I've ever purchased from HSN, and I just don't see that changing.

Valued Contributor

I started using the Models Prefer brow pencils when they were on QVC, but Stacy went over to Hsn so that's where I have to get them. 

I also have purchased the Origami from them.

I don't purchase much from the Q anymore like I have in the past. Only if free shipping and a good deal.