Honored Contributor

Found on Pinterest (Christmas)

christmas

Saw this on Pinterest today, while browsing. I thought it was beautiful, decided to share it here.

"To each their own, in all things".
Super Contributor

Re: Found on Pinterest (Christmas)

@Snicks1 wrote:

christmas

Saw this on Pinterest today, while browsing. I thought it was beautiful, decided to share it here.

I love this. It would be perfect in my living room. I wonder where it came from or if someone really talented made it. Was there any info on it?

tea

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

christmas

@Snicks1  Beautiful and easy to make. Thanks for sharing the picture. Are you planning to make it?  If so, what colors will you use?

Honored Contributor

It ought to not be too difficult to make using a cone-shaped Styrofoam base.  You'd have to fine a suitable pedestal which could be spray painted any color desired. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

That's so pretty, & would be very easy to make.

Thanks for posting this!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@teainlondon, it was from inspirationlane dot tumblr dot com, didn't give any other info. HTH

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo, not sure if I will make it or not. It sure is pretty though.I don't think I have a really good place to put it, unless on hubby's dresser.

Edited to add: I would probably go with the colors shown. Gold and 'some' red.

Honored Contributor

I agree with @Kachina624 about using the styrofoam cone, sure would save a lot of wiring and picking.  I'm sure Goodwill or most of the missions would be a good place to look for a suitable pedestal to paint your color.  Give me a can of good spray paint and get out of the way.  LOL

Not sure I will make it because I don't know where I would use it.  Size can be adjusted though.

Valued Contributor

@Snicks1  That is very pretty! I could see it working well especially in a dining room, maybe on a buffet as a centerpiece, or a sideboard. It could work anywhere and look good, but for some reason the dining room was the first thing I thought of. pinky

Honored Contributor

I can appreciate the vision to put it together.