Honored Contributor

For those that decorate with vintage & pink for the holidays...

While browsing through vintage on Ebay, I spied another gorgeous pink bottle brush tree.

For those interested, put into the search bar at EBay:

Vintage bottle Brush Pink, flocked Christmas Tree ‘15. Beautiful!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: For those that decorate with vintage & pink for the holidays...

I want a 3-4' pink tree for my front porch!  They are out there.

I have an all red one.  One section of lights is dead and I think I'll just string some new ones on, but man I want that pink!

That vintage bottle brush is delightful.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

I want a 3-4' pink tree for my front porch!  They are out there.

I have an all red one.  One section of lights is dead and I think I'll just string some new ones on, but man I want that pink!

That vintage bottle brush is delightful.

@Sweetbay magnolia  I hope you find your dream pink tree for your front porch! Don't forget to post pics when you do Smiley Very Happy

That bottle brush tree is stunning and so versatile! I can see it used in the most elegant of holiday vignettes or in a very whimsical one. The way the tree is shaped it reminds me of Whoville and Cindy Lou...LOL

Respected Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia  Have you ever tried Treetopia?  with the usual before and after's?  They have pink trees that are 4 ft. and quite reasonably priced.  They also have some pretty 2 ft. pink trees too

Esteemed Contributor

Hi, @hellodali - thank you!  You are right and there's even one at a reduced price that might work.

I've always liked your siggie, BTW.  I just went back and looked at some of his paintings.  Wow, are they powerful.  

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

Hi, @hellodali - thank you!  You are right and there's even one at a reduced price that might work.

I've always liked your siggie, BTW.  I just went back and looked at some of his paintings.  Wow, are they powerful.  

@Sweetbay magnolia  You're welcome.  And yes, Dali did do some mangificent works of art.  He is one of my favorites.

I hope you find something that works.  It is always such a thrill when our vision comes to life.

Honored Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

@Sweetbay magnolia  Have you ever tried Treetopia?  with the usual before and after's?  They have pink trees that are 4 ft. and quite reasonably priced.  They also have some pretty 2 ft. pink trees too

@hellodali  I just viewed all the images of those pink trees at Treetopia...Wow!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Treetopia does have gorgeous trees.  We have gotten our last two trees from them. 

We had a smaller white one, but this year we decided to go with an 8 foot. We ordered it last year when they were having their after Christmas sale and have yet to unbox it.  I do trust it will be as pretty as the shorter one we had.