Respected Contributor

Re: For those that asked about me when I was sick

@Mominohio I'm glad you are feeling better and thankful that your mother wasn't infected.  We will not be seeing our parents this year for fear of infecting them as we do not live within in driving distance of them.

Honored Contributor

So thankful that you have recovered.  I hope you have a wonderful holiday.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@henderson wrote:

Did you ask your primary care dr. for an anti-body test?  I had covid and was hospitalized for three days.  I'm interested in finding out if it have the anti-bodies.  Thanks!

@henderson 

I actually went and had a rapid test at our local Kroger grocery store pharmacy. Cost $25

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Mominohio   Glad you are doing better...

I came across a sugar cookie recipe you posted (not sure when it was posted, possibly last year).  I love sugar cookies and made two varieties this year.  I am going to try your recipe later this winter...there is NO room in my freezer or fridge to store anything else.

Wow! I remember posting that recipe! It's a good one, hope you enjoy it!

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I didn't realize you were sick.  Glad you are better.  Have you considered donating convalescent plasma since you have the antibodies?

It is something that just came to my mind yesterday. I have a number of health issues that might preclude me, but I should check into to it. Thanks for the reminder.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio   I didn't know you have been ill, thankfully, you are on the mend.  I just heard from someone today whose brother and his wife followed all of the rules, but it was a caretaker for his wife who exposed them, now he is in the hospital dying.  Horriffic virus, to be sure.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio 

So happy to hear you're feeling better!!! 

Now I know why you've not been posting in "home or holiday" these past months.  I certainly enjoy seeing your beautiful decorating pictures for 🎄.

(I didn't decorate this year)

Praying for you and your family continue staying healthy.  I think you had said your spouse works for UPS -- thank him for his hard work delivering everyone's packages🙂

And not sure if your grand baby has arrived, if so Congrats!👶🏻

Merry Christmas and good wishes for a better New Year!!!

homedecor1

Honored Contributor

Thank you for the update. I'm glad your mom didn't catch it.