Honored Contributor

I just received this tree that was a TSV recently.  My big tree only fits in the dining room ( old house ) and I wanted something pretty and festive for my living room. The tree looks  pretty and the lights work, so I think it will look great decorated. I've had good luck with my Bethlehem Lights items, my pre- lit holiday hanging baskets will be going on their 5th season.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Re: Flocked 34" Christmas tree

I don't want to ruin it for you but what was your shipping cost? Mine was $16.45..  So I sent it back. Just curios. 

Honored Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

I don't want to ruin it for you but what was your shipping cost? Mine was $16.45..  So I sent it back. Just curios. 

@sweetee2,Where do you live ?? My shipping was 5.50, if it was 16.45 for a tabletop tree, I would never have ordered it.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

@QVCkitty1 I've had good luck with my BL pieces too! The first piece I bought was over 7 years ago, probably closer to 10.....it's a year 'round flower arrangement with lights (lol can't remember what kind of flower that is) and it's still going strong.

Since then I've purchased a lot of Christmas lights from them.

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Trusted Contributor

indoor kitty: I live in utah.

Honored Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

@sweetee2- I also don't understand your claim that the shipping cost was $16.45 unless you live somewhere like Hawaii.

The S&H was clearly stated as $5.50.  You said on another thread that you ordered three and said the S&H was $16.45 for each.  In any event, you'd have known that before you submitted an order.

So why order, pay the S&H and then lose that by returning them?

Makes no sense whatsoever, so perhaps you can clarify.

Honored Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

indoor kitty: I live in utah.

And you're saying they charge a premium to ship it to Utah?  Sorry, no way.

Did you select overnight shipping by any chance?  The regular S&H was $5.50 period.