Trusted Contributor

Flameless candle find

[ Edited ]

I walk down the candle aisle at TJX and noticed this flameless candle. I have many luminar candles and candle impressions. My Mom was needing candles so I picked this one up and pressed the little try me button 

I noticed it had little bit of a blue flame at the bottom of the flame. I thought that was pretty and different. Made me think of the different colors in a real hot flame. It is a 3 in round candle and it was only $ 9.99. It has a nice flicker with no noise. If you're in need of flameless candles you might want to check them out , well worth 9.99. 

IMG_6949.JPG  IMG_6953.JPGIMG_6956.JPG

Honored Contributor

@ladycos wrote:

I walk down the candle aisle at TJX and noticed this flameless candle. I have many luminar candles and candle impressions. My Mom was needing candles so I picked this one up and pressed the little try me button 

I noticed it had little bit of a blue flame at the bottom of the flame. I thought that was pretty and different. Made me think of the different colors in a real hot flame. It is a 3 in round candle and it was only $ 9.99. It has a nice flicker with no noise. If you're in need of flameless candles you might want to check them out , well worth 9.99. 

IMG_6949.JPG  IMG_6953.JPGIMG_6956.JPG

@ladycos   Yes, they are inexpensive. Before I discovered Luminara, I bought a load of flameless at Home Goods, some very tall and wide, all sizes.  Before I realized the timer factor, I ended up with most on timers, but the enormous candles are not.on timers.  I have given a lot to DD, and donated some, as now I have Luminara, Mirage, and Candle Impressions, but will keep the super large.

Contributor

I probably have 80 Luminara candles. I have all sizes and colors and still love them all. But lately, I have been finding my self pulling other kinds out of my supply. Sometimes it is nice to have something different.