Esteemed Contributor

Re: First Taste of Christmas in July hits QVC in June

@aroc3435  and @Regal Bee  I also keep Christmas notes, although not in a notebook. I keep them on the desktop of my laptop, although I probably shouldn't. A crash would do me in. I plan to get more detailed in my notes this year, mainly because my memory is becoming LESS detailed! Hahahaha! As for the anti-CIJ folks, I agree with @Mominohio  and others who say "Why do you even bother?"

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@aroc3435  and @Regal Bee  I also keep Christmas notes, although not in a notebook. I keep them on the desktop of my laptop, although I probably shouldn't. A crash would do me in. I plan to get more detailed in my notes this year, mainly because my memory is becoming LESS detailed! Hahahaha! As for the anti-CIJ folks, I agree with @Mominohio  and others who say "Why do you even bother?"

@PA Mom-mom   I use my computer to post pictures and graphics for inspiration, too.

I was going to post a couple of darling graphics but they will not post!! Smiley Frustrated

Valued Contributor

@XmasDreams wrote:

Here is Sunday's July 14th 

Sunday July 14th

12 – 1 AM         Flameless Candles

1 – 2 AM           Christmas Linens

2 – 5 AM           The Joy of Christmas

5 – 6 AM           Holiday Decorating

6 – 8 AM           House to Home by Valerie – Holiday Edition

8 – 11 AM         Sundays with Carolyn & Dan – Holiday Edition

11 – 1 PM         In the Kitchen with David Holiday Food Edition

1 – 3 PM           David’s Great Big Christmas

3 – 4 PM           Kringle Express

4 – 6 PM           Gourmet Holiday

6 – 8 PM           The Joy of Christmas

8 – 9 PM           Christmas in July

9 – 11 PM         House to Home by Valerie – Holiday Edition

@XmasDreams  Thank you! I have low expectations that David’s Great Big Christmas will feature products that have made improvements from previous years. Not only have his offerings been ridiculously overpriced for resin statues, but the reviews of these products have been terrible. A majority of the customers who paid several hundred dollars for a 4 foot statue of an elf or Santa have given negative reviews about sloppy paint jobs. I know that the aluminum Nutcrackers were more positively reviewed, but the resin items were widely panned.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I'll pass like I always do.  I don't even understand the fascination with CIJ.  It makes no sense to me.  They don't have a 4th of July in December or Memorial Day in August.  I love Christmas, it's my favorite time of the year but I love the real thing and I can wait for it.

Then by all means wait. Afterall, you do have that trip to the DR planned for the fall. LOL.

New Contributor

Yes Christmas shows all year 'round I say!
Contributor

agree 

Esteemed Contributor

I anticipate the C IJ shows but have too many decorations and family doesn’t come to my house much or appreciate it.

I love to change things around a bit yearly so certainly will watch and get ideas. (I will order most items early due to slow shipping).

This year I won’t buy items that are sold in sets of two, unless I really want the second one. Last year I saw some cheaper in stores, plus no shipping.