Honored Contributor

Re: Finally found my Christmas wreath for my front door

We just got an At Home store near me.  It opened a week ago.  I was there two days ago and saw the wreath you  bought.  I was looking at that one and one made with a base of faux lemon leaves.  I couldn't make up my mind, so I didn't buy any.

But, I purchased four decorative pillows and a huge wall mirror.  I wanted more, but forced myself to leave before I broke the bank.

they have some really awesome things.  Some prices were reasonable and other things were priced too high, but they sure have a good selection.

enjoy your wreath.

Honored Contributor

Wreath is gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

ADAMS WREATH SUCTION CUP HOLDERS - perfect for outside glass doors

[ Edited ]

@ValuSkr

I found the best wreath holders for glass doors.  They are a large suction cup which has adjustable hook.  I put my wreath directly on the glass door (outside).  

No more mess squishing it.  These suction cups are awesome and hold up to 10 lbs. easily.  I've been using them for years.

I know they have them at Bed, Bath & Beyond and of course, Amazon.

11B361E1-3316-43D4-A435-F80A4619FD59.jpeg

PS:  I don't know why the "subject line" changed but it did!

Honored Contributor

Re: ADAMS WREATH SUCTION CUP HOLDERS - perfect for outside glass doors

@homedecor1  Thank you so much - I'll check it out.  I don't usually have good luck with suction cup hangers; maybe the secret is to re-set it once a week or so.  One problem I have is that the west wind blows directly across the front door and I'm afraid it would catch hold of the wreath in storm.  But ... the Christmas wreath is only up for a month or so, so maybe that's unlikely.

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@ValuSkr, I always hang my wreaths on a wreath hanger on my storm door, have you tried that.

@Hooty  Yes, I have a hanger, but am afraid it would scratch the glass, or worse,  The west wind blows right across the front door / patio and I wonder if it might rattle the wreath and hanger.  Maybe I worry too much.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@Hooty wrote:

@ValuSkr, I always hang my wreaths on a wreath hanger on my storm door, have you tried that.

@Hooty  Yes, I have a hanger, but am afraid it would scratch the glass, or worse,  The west wind blows right across the front door / patio and I wonder if it might rattle the wreath and hanger.  Maybe I worry too much.

@ValuSkr

Have you considered wrapping the hanger in a soft ribbon or putting something else soft around the hanger so even if it moves, it wouldn't scratch the glass?

Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Valued Contributor

Very pretty and can be seen easily from the street I would assume. Perhaps it is time I broke down and bought a new one. Drug mine out just today and when they are so old the pine cones are falling apart, it must be time for a new one. I will hold out until Hobby Lobby has the 80% off sale and be there at 9:00 sharp.