Honored Contributor

Finally! New Kringle Express Gift Bags

Item #H220223 / 52-pc set (including those ridiculous tags, unfortunately):

*   26 reusable gift bags and 26 gift tags; two jumbo, three extra large, three tall large, five large, five medium, five gift-card size, and three bottle size.

Kringle Express Gift Bags.jpg

For my taste, I can still do without the Santa and the Snowman, but all in all, I like these deisgns.  Plus they have scalloped edges.

Honored Contributor

Re: Finally! New Kringle Express Gift Bags

I refuse to pay the $5.50 shipping for this set.  I ordered a similar set from Amazon.  What bothered me most was when QVC upped their price by $5 on free shipping day.  Just not playing their game this time.

Super Contributor

Good price, but 6 bags are so small, I'll never use them.   I agree, why count the cards as part of the set, very misleading.   The only improvement is the scalloped edges.  By the time free shipping promo comes around, the sale price will be gone.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper Thanks for the heads-up! I agree about the Santa and snowman. I also think I like last year's colors better. I'll wait to see the full presentation.

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I refuse to pay the $5.50 shipping for this set.  I ordered a similar set from Amazon.  What bothered me most was when QVC upped their price by $5 on free shipping day.  Just not playing their game this time.

The ones I ordered from Amazon didn’t have free shipping and were more expensive.  They also ripped at the sides. 

Super Contributor

Have a friend with several grandchildren and she got tired of all that goes with weapping gifts and purchasing paper. Problem solved--she made several sizes of pillow cases in holiday fabric and uses them for all gifts. Collects them at end of day and reuses them every year. Been doing this for several years now. The family loves it.

Honored Contributor

@GSPgirl I'll have to wait and see.  I've had a similar issue with some of those from Kringle Express.  I'm doing more and more paper packaging these days, but like to have this style on hand.  

Honored Contributor

@SeasonedCitizen wrote:

Have a friend with several grandchildren and she got tired of all that goes with weapping gifts and purchasing paper. Problem solved--she made several sizes of pillow cases in holiday fabric and uses them for all gifts. Collects them at end of day and reuses them every year. Been doing this for several years now. The family loves it.

Now that's brilliant, @SeasonedCitizen 

You can tell her I said so.  Woman Wink

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Valued Contributor

I can never understand where you are supposed to put the name tag.  They never show a gift with the name tag.

Respected Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@SeasonedCitizen wrote:

Now that's brilliant, @SeasonedCitizen 

You can tell her I said so.  Woman Wink

I don't sew so would have to buy the pillowcases, but even then they would probably pay for themselves after a few uses.