Trusted Contributor

Field Trip to Joann's Today/Real Baby Bunnies!

I was out yesterday and hit Hobby Lobby to see the Easter/Spring decor.

Nothing spoke to me so today I am going to hit Joann 's because I have not been there in a long time.

i was looking on their website and they have some cute sting lights. I have a thing for lights so I will try to stay out of the bunny section! Speaking of bunnies....

I am looking after two tiny baby bunnies that were born near one of my edging stones in the backyard. They are almost two weeks old and are soooooooo cute!

My little dog pulled one out of its nest when it was only a couple of days old so i hid them under a tub.

Mommy bunny can still access them as they are getting big! I should find a resin bunny to commemorate my little ones!

Honored Contributor

Re: Field Trip to Joann's Today/Real Baby Bunnies!

@flickerbulb

Baby bunnies, how sweet!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@flickerbulbwrote:

Nothing spoke to me so today I am going to hit Joann 's because I have not been there in a long time.

i was looking on their website and they have some cute sting lights. I have a thing for lights so I will try to stay out of the bunny section! Speaking of bunnies....

I am looking after two tiny baby bunnies that were born near one of my edging stones in the backyard. They are almost two weeks old and are soooooooo cute!

My little dog pulled one out of its nest when it was only a couple of days old so i hid them under a tub.

Mommy bunny can still access them as they are getting big! I should find a resin bunny to commemorate my little ones!

@flickerbulb  I am so happy to read that the real bunnies are in your back yard and not being sold at Joanne's.  That is what I thought your title meant Smiley Sad  SO glad it wasn't Smiley Very HappyHeart.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Growing up, I had 2 bunnies (at different times) and they were so sweet, lovable, snuggly and soft!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I usually get a bunny family living in my backyard.  The little one are cute running and playing tag.  The fun and games end when I see all the damage they've done to the bushes in the front once spring comes.  Not much you can do about it.  

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs  I thought the same thing by looking at the title and glad that they are in the backyard with @flickerbulb and their Mom.  I always worry when I see people buying chicks and bunnies for kids. 

Honored Contributor

@flickerbulbwrote:

@flickerbulb

Aaaahhhh baby bunnies are so CUTE! A friend that lives out in the country rescued an orphaned baby bunny...he grew big and hopped off to find other bunny friends.......He occasionally drops buy for a meal....

Happy shopping............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

My bunnies are still under the tub and are getting bigger each day!

My dogs have disturbed a few bunny nests in the past and I am so glad I could keep them safe so they can grow big and strong!

I will post some cute pics when I grab my phone. They are adorable!

To clarify, they are wild bunnies and are living in my backyard and being cared for by their mommy at night.

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymowrote:

@tends2dogs  I thought the same thing by looking at the title and glad that they are in the backyard with @flickerbulb and their Mom.  I always worry when I see people buying chicks and bunnies for kids. 

It is such an impulse purchase - I don't think there is much thought put into it at the time.  I also hate to hear about people getting puppies or kittens at Christmas.   Again, not thought through IMO.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Aww how sweet, baby bunnies!

@flickerbulb, I, too,  thought your title meant Joann's was selling Baby Bunnies, LOL!