Frequent Contributor

What are your favorite holiday albums/tapes/cd's? One of mine is That Christmas Feeling by Bing Crosby. So far enjoyed by 4 generatons!

Honored Contributor

Sarah McLachlan's " Wintersong " and Pentatonix's. " That's Christmas to Me " they really get me in the spirit.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Josh Groban's Noel is my favorite more recent CD.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I really like most Christmas Music

but really like the 30s 40s

I was born in 59 so  I don't know why I like 30s 40s  I just do

Esteemed Contributor

Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas albums, especially their version of the Hallelujah Chorus and Carol of the Bells.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor

If I had to pick one, it'd be Neil Diamond Christmas music.

Contributor

George Winston -December, Sarah McLachlan - Wintersong, The Carpenters Christmas album.

Contributor

I agree with you totally.  For me, it never felt like Christmas until Perry Como had his Christmas special on.  I have to say my two favorite Christmas albums are Perry Como and Johnny Mathis.  Both really put me in the Christmas mood.  

Respected Contributor

Anything from the Meinham Steam Rollers(sp), love them.

Respected Contributor

I love all the old traditional carols.  Love them done by classic artists like Bing Crosby, Andy Williams...and re-done by more modern artists.  And fun ones like Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree, and Jingle Bell Rock.

There are a couple of newer songs that get a lot of radio play....one by Mariah Carey comes to mind, and Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer....  Don't care for those!

Used to have a Jim Nabors Christmas album that had beautiful songs on it.  I'm going to look for that one again.