I have searched for a fat Christmas tree and they are impossible to find in under 6.5'.  I love the look and I am not worried about space.  My last tree is from QVC but I am ready for a new one.  Please get some nice chubby trees at least over 52" diameter.   What would be perfect is one that you could add "branch extensions" to make it as full as you wanted.

Mary

Esteemed Contributor

@Marym4602

I see you want a shorter tree, and I was wishing I could send you my 10 ft. tree that has a huge sweep.  

There was  a time I'd spend 2 days decorating it, but no more.  It was just too much work.  

Now, I cannot give it away.

Perhaps you can find a real tree to your liking.  I know I've seen smaller, fuller trees at my local nursery.

Frequent Contributor

@Marym4602 I saw a gorgeous one at a Home Depot this past weekend!

Honored Contributor

I do love a shorter but very round tree for a change... I think the fake models are made based on the assumption everyone wants what they view as a prefectly proportioned tree or a 'slim' tree, so good luck finding a chubby one...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@PattyShell wrote:

@PattyShell

My friends and I have found Home Depot has the best prices...........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@PattyShell wrote:

@PattyShell

My friends and I have found Home Depot has the best prices...........

@Spurt Thank you for the information.  Looking for a new Christmas tree is nice to see in person instead of online.  I don’t like to shop much in stores because my hip will give me a fit.  It’s walking too much that’s the problem, and stores are so large these days.

Honored Contributor

I'd try a garden center. Once summer is over, they set up many different types of artificial trees. The downside is you have to bring it home and lug the box in. I do like QVC's front porch delivery.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fat Christmas tree

[ Edited ]

@Marym4602  Bethlemhem Lights did a full/chubby tree, just one presentation last year, and one presentation this year.  I bought last year's version, not this years "2.0" version.  I absolutely love mine!  I have the 7-1/2' tree, 76" diameter; it's very full (lots of branches), not just wide, and the branches look extremely realistic.  It's the tree that QVC uses on its sets during Christmas presentations. 

I forget what the differences are with this year's 2.0 version.  They flew out very quickly though; you can search Bethlehem Lights Shenandoah Tree