Honored Contributor

My Pumpkin Carriage has already shipped.  I just noticed that the Acorns have shipped too.

Respected Contributor
They want to ship quickly before some of us come to our senses and cancel orders!
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
They want to ship quickly before some of us come to our senses and cancel orders!

@crazycockermom  My thoughts, exactly.  There was so much cancelling going on yesterday that they decided to eliminate the option.  I couldn't believe both of my orders have shipped.  Of course maybe they will stay somewhere for days and still not come to me any sooner.

Honored Contributor

Hope you get them soon!

I've had experience after these 'events' that my items show 'shipped' but really just sit and wait for several days before they are at a shipping facility.

@crazycockermom is right, they don't want us changing our minds. I think they have some of us on 'the list' of people to show 'shipped' so we can't rethink it all!!!

Respected Contributor

I have never found that to be so that something waited somewhere after shipping.  When an item has been shipped, I get it within three days.  I posted yesterday that 6 fashion day items I ordered Saturday were delivered to me within 2 1/2 days.  I was delighted.  As for QVC having a cancellers list and making their order status say shipped, I found that to be a mis-statement.  If your item showed shipped as your order status,  it has been shipped.  Just check the tracking info.  As for the poster who said there were a lot of cancellations that day, how do you know that to be so?

Occasional Contributor

Lol! This has crossed my mind many times! Got to admit I'm guilty of doing that occassionally. Things I really like sell out on me quick! Shows we all have great taste! 

Honored Contributor

@lucymo

My acorns show "shipped" also.

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

I have never found that to be so that something waited somewhere after shipping.  When an item has been shipped, I get it within three days.  I posted yesterday that 6 fashion day items I ordered Saturday were delivered to me within 2 1/2 days.  I was delighted.  As for QVC having a cancellers list and making their order status say shipped, I found that to be a mis-statement.  If your item showed shipped as your order status,  it has been shipped.  Just check the tracking info.  As for the poster who said there were a lot of cancellations that day, how do you know that to be so?

@KathyM23  I know there were lots of cancellations because people on this forum said they cancelled a lot, OK?

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@lucymo

@ChiliPepper  Good for us.  I'm anxious to see the acorns and so glad that I was able to get them.  They sure bounced in and out of 'sold out' so I guess a lot of people changed their minds and cancelled their orders.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@lucymo

@ChiliPepper  Good for us.  I'm anxious to see the acorns and so glad that I was able to get them.  They sure bounced in and out of 'sold out' so I guess a lot of people changed their minds and cancelled their orders.

@lucymo

Yes, I'm excited too! LOVE acorns! And pine cones!

They were sold out this morning but I see they are available now, probably just a few sets. 

I'm temped to get another set. Maybe "as is". People freak out & return things when a couple of beads fall off LOL!