Honored Contributor

@beach-mom  You aren't kidding how time flies.  I think Christmas flies by faster than any of the other seasons, probably because I love it so, and every year it is sad to dismantle it, which I am doing now as the weather has warmed up so much, strange, that I will have to get outside to weed before our house is engulfed, lol.

Trusted Contributor

When I read the title of this thread, I thought it was about designating certain holidays as "fast holidays," because they happen so quickly and don't have a lot of preparation behind them.  Holidays like Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, The 4th of July, Labor Day, etc.  I love decorating for Halloween and Christmas and do a little decorating for Easter, but I don't decorate for the "fast" ones.  Those are nice, because they are easy yet lots of fun to celebrate.  

Honored Contributor

The months and holidays really seem to fly by........

I dont decorate for every holiday ...

I basically skip Valenines Day & St. Paricks day save for a flower arrangement on my dinning room table

I do decorate for Easter/Spring but wont put that out until March....When Easter falls early then it seems like Ive taken down Christmas and putting out sprng and bunnies and things....This year not until April 1 so we get a bit of breather..

I really dont do much for summer at all..and except for a 4th of July flower arrangement and a couple of Jim Shore pieces

Now come fall and Christmas thats when I do lots of decorating....

I do add new decor pieces here and there or rotate different ones depending on my mood throughout the year....I like to refresh my home and give it a bit of a new look..........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”