Honored Contributor

Fantastic Pumpkin Serving Bowl!

I have been looking for a stoneware pumpkin serving bowl that I wouldn't mind keeping out all year long (I don't decorate seasonally, only for Christmas). 

I almost caved and bought the Cheryl's Cookies set of 18 cookies in a pumpkin cookie jar.  But a lot of the reviews said the top did not sit correctly to the bottom.  Plus, the assortment of cookies were mostly all of the ones I do not like.

So I was just in Target and saw it!  A beautiful soft white (not stark white) pumpkin stoneware serving bowl -- 118 ozs. for $14.99!  It also comes in pumpkin orange.  They have smaller 20 oz. ones also.  I can leave it out on my kitchen island with my soft white Luminara lantern.  Love it!

White Pumpkin Bowl.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fantastic Pumpkin Serving Bowl!

@Caaareful Shopper 

Beautiful!  I might just take a look at this one.

However, I have spent the morning reorganizing my home decor stash and....not gonna say how many pumpkins I have Cat LOL

This reminds me of the large white pumpkin soup tureen I just rediscovered.   Can't remember when/if I ever served soup in it!

Yours will look lovely just sitting out!

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper What a great find! Thanks so much for sharing your source.

Super Contributor

It is awesome when you find something you love at a good deal.  Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I have been looking for a stoneware pumpkin serving bowl that I wouldn't mind keeping out all year long (I don't decorate seasonally, only for Christmas). 

I almost caved and bought the Cheryl's Cookies set of 18 cookies in a pumpkin cookie jar.  But a lot of the reviews said the top did not sit correctly to the bottom.  Plus, the assortment of cookies were mostly all of the ones I do not like.

So I was just in Target and saw it!  A beautiful soft white (not stark white) pumpkin stoneware serving bowl -- 118 ozs. for $14.99!  It also comes in pumpkin orange.  They have smaller 20 oz. ones also.  I can leave it out on my kitchen island with my soft white Luminara lantern.  Love it!

White Pumpkin Bowl.jpg

@Caaareful Shopper   I don't shop at Target any longer,  but I remember the years of going very often, and one Christmas season, I was entertaining a large party and needed some things, not sure of everything I needed, well, I found wonderful items at Target, everything and more and practically free, lol.

My SIL has a large orange pumpkin soup bowl with ladle and cover, probably paid a small fortune for it, but she loved it.

Honored Contributor

I have one just like this a huge orange pumpkin.  I also have a slightly smaller one that is clear glass.  I take them out in October and they stay out through Thanksgiving.  I keep candy in the clear one and cookies in the orange one.  I have had mine for many years.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  Well, I'm going to check that out. Currently, we have a large Heisey pitcher in our LR to hold mini candy bars. The problem with that is the grandchildren can see the candy. Not good. I've started to think about large seasonal ceramic candy holders. This one seems like a good deal.

Honored Contributor

Very handsome and versatile!

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper , I love your pumpkin!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for sharing, @Caaareful Shopper. If anyone is interested, coordinating 20-oz pumpkin bowls are also available.