Honored Contributor

@traveler wrote:

I prefer fall decor to Halloween. Last year it seemed like Micheals plied on the Halloween stuff. No door to door trick or treaters and I’m not going to a party.

not much in Christmas decor anymore.  More like winter.

@traveler

The trend around here seems to be either pretty fall decor... a nice wreath, plain pumpkins, and mums around an entry......OR.... real GORY Halloween stuff---YUCK!!!  No more cute ghosts, Jack-O-Lanterns, spiders, friendly witches and black cats---Now it's blood guts skeletons etc....We don't have many kids at all (a few grandchildren may visit from time to time.....and a couple of divorced dads with kids that visit on certain weekends, so no trick or treaters....But where my cousin and some friends live---OH MY its like walking into a horror movie and TONS of kids, but Im surprised the parents dont complain about the gory stuff---sure to give the little ones (AND ME) nightmares.....SMH! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@ladycos wrote:
@SpurtI ordered the pumpkin and gourd in 2016. They really look good on my fireplace. Hope to see more fall items soon ( from any vendor) 🤞🏻. Love the kitten in the leaves , love fall and cats. Perfect combo.

@ladycos

Its fun to see the wind blow the leaves around and a frisky cat pounce on them......Cat LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

Personally think hobby lobby has the best fall decor .I have so much from them with 40%off and no shipping .I really do not need anything else,unless I walk into hobby lobby and say I have to have this .lol .

They also have great Christmas things absolutely gorgeous decorations .