Respected Contributor

Fall has arrived at Kirklands

I just received an email that the Harvest items have arrived at my local Kirklands.  I looked online and they have over 400 items, including some velvet pumpkins that I may need to pick up.

I know it's early, but I'm tired of the humidity this week and the heat for the last few weeks - bring on the Fall decor and cooler temps!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

Re: Fall has arrived at Kirklands

I could not agree more!!  Bring on the Fall!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

I am not a summer person!  Living in the northeast I will take the fall anyday!!!!

Cannot arrive fast enough.

Esteemed Contributor

Nice! I love decorating for fall. We lost power on Monday night here in NJ after the storm went thru to break the heat wave. Still don't have it back so it's a big pain. Fortunately the temps are more reasonable but still a very aggravating situation.

Sorry I digressed - I was really thinking about how nice it will be to pull out my fall things. I need to replace some that have taken a beating in the weather so I may have to make a trip to my Kirkland's store.

Honored Contributor

I am so ready for Fall this year, this has been an awful summer for me, I got the Kirkland's email too, and enjoyed just looking at all the items!  

Esteemed Contributor

@CAcableGirl2  I am so looking forward to Fall. And, thanks for alerting me to the Kirkland's website. Lots of good ideas! I don't think I dare buy something else, but who knows.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fall has arrived at Kirklandst

Went to At Home today for patio furniture  but once there "browsed" Fall & Christmas starting to be put out.  They had a beautiful Fall display in center of store.  I almost bought a very pretty swirled glass pumpkin but I resisted🤷‍♀️

1AD03DD1-8F32-40EA-BF72-86664760D358.jpeg

446517A8-71A6-4D2E-9820-9B3114771B85.jpeg