Honored Contributor

@loriqvc

oh I hear ya!!!  I need the extra storage for all those things & more. Drives my spouse crazy because I won't part with any of it and we hardly entertain anymore.  

I just can't do it now because my storage room doubles as my kitty room and the "litter dust" gets everywhere no matter how many times a day I clean it!

@loriqvc wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

@loriqvc

Thanks for sharing all your pumpkin and Fall decor pics!  I have a full container of all types of pumpkins but this year I used what I could get to (spouse had surgery so no climbing/lifting for him).

Your bonus room is exactly the way I want to do the cabinets in my utility room some day.  I could use the extra storage space.

your fall decor is perfect!

@homedecor1 - When I purchased my home, I knew immediately that I'd need to redo all the kitchen cabinets, so I decided to do a full wall of cabinets in the bonus room that adjoins the kitchen at the same time. It added a lot of character to what was otherwise just a big empty rectangle of a room and also added tons of storage space, which is helpful when you have a lot of specialty stoneware, partyware, and baking pans that need homes. Honestly, you'd think I entertained daily with all the fun "toys" I have... Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: Fall decor --

[ Edited ]

Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!  Woman Very Happy  And you have a lovely home....

Fallen Leaf on Apple iOS 11.3Jack-O-Lantern on Samsung Experience 9.5

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@loriqvc

I love your pumpkins 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

Re: Fall decor --

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc

Love all your pumpkin decor!..........it makes a beautiful pop of color and I can't help but smile. Did you get your Tiffany style pumplin from the "A"?  You tempted me to buy it a couple of weeks ago LOL. Love mine Smiley Happy

Thanks for sharing.

@loriqvc

ETA: I just spoted "him" with his buddies hahahaha so cute!

Esteemed Contributor

@Coopsmommy - So glad you're enjoying your stained glass pumpkin—I definitely love mine! Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

@homedecor1

Luv all your decorations, inside & outside.. Thanks for sharing .. Happy Fall!!