Respected Contributor

Re: Fall Touches in My Kitchen - A Collage

@Regal Bee Your home is lovely - thank you for sharing your decor.  I do like to "edit" my decor sometimes - less can be more!

Respected Contributor

Very nice.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a rodent fan, but that squirrel is adorable.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@AuntG  He was dark brown and I painted him white and added a bit of Rub and Buff to the edges....he has a brother but I can't find him......driving me nuts.......Ha.

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

@AuntG  He was dark brown and I painted him white and added a bit of Rub and Buff to the edges....he has a brother but I can't find him......driving me nuts.......Ha.

Oh my gosh that's funny about the missing brother!

Valued Contributor

Very nice - lovely kitchen @Regal Bee .

Autumn is my favorite season but I don't decorate a lot; I keep it pretty simple too. I have a pretty cornucopia on a table with 2 vintage candlesticks. I wanted to find a nice fall wreath this year but didn't have any luck. I'm disappointed that Michaels and Hobby Lobby don't have pre-made wreaths anymore. I got my cornucopia at Michael's several years ago and it still looks like new. The only other fall decorating I did was to fill a donkey cart I have outside with lots of pretty fall flowers and other fall-type foliage I got at Hobby Lobby (filling up that donkey cart was more expensive than I thought it would be - I keep hoping Hobby Lobby will have some clearance sales on Fall items). My dad made me that wooden donkey cart many years ago so I get a little nostalgic every time I fill it for the different seasons.I

I do a lot more decorating at Christmas. I hope you'll share more photos with us Regal Bee of your Christmas decorating when the time comes.

Honored Contributor

Pears are such a fresh element for fall, at least I don't recall seeing them used.  Very nice!

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful and serene....

Honored Contributor

So pretty....I love that you are posting your beautiful pictures again.

Esteemed Contributor

@Regal Bee 

Beautiful.

Looks perfect for a cuppa tea and scones...and maybe one of those yummy pears.

I just picked up a little white squirrel at The Christmas Tree Shops and he looks a lot like yours...he was white to begin with, so not the brother!