Esteemed Contributor

Fridays are a must for me at HomeGoods. I usually visit late morning, giving them a chance to put all the fresh, new stuff out.

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers Love your care and concernHeart

Honored Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@ladycos 

@Homegirl If you go on Youtube and put in fall decor people have gone into Hobby Lobby, Target, HomeGoods and other stores and have shown their decor. It gives you a nice preview before you get there yourself.

Thanks for the tip, @panda1234  Heart

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

I like those pumpkins from etsy!

Honored Contributor

The Home Goods store in my area just opened Monday.  I went this morning.  They didn't have the fall things out yet.  I did pick up a few nice things.  I'm in trouble now that it is in my area!  

Honored Contributor

I love Fall too, I decorate the first week of September and keep it all up through Thanksgiving weekend.   In another week or two, I'll what I want to do in terms of Fall decorating.  I have to have a plan because if I don't......it will look like Fall exploded in my house...LOL

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

Fridays are a must for me at HomeGoods. I usually visit late morning, giving them a chance to put all the fresh, new stuff out.

@queendiva My store has a shift that comes in at 4a.m. to stock and be ready when the doors open. They also get a truck in everyday but Tuesday. You are right, Friday is the best day to go.

Respected Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

@ladycos 

@Homegirl If you go on Youtube and put in fall decor people have gone into Hobby Lobby, Target, HomeGoods and other stores and have shown their decor. It gives you a nice preview before you get there yourself.

Thanks for the tip, @panda1234  Heart

@GingerPeach  I can not tell you how addictive this is. I go from one video to the next and nothing gets done around the house. There are some good cleaning videos with interesting tips.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fall Pretties

[ Edited ]

@ladycos 

Here are my new pumpkins from Etsy mixed in with the ones from Grandin Road.  (I'll be creating a different arrangement come fall.)

The seller wrapped the box in wrapping paper, too.  So sweet.

DSCN0711 (2).JPG

DSCN0708 (2).JPG   DSCN0705.JPG

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

@GingerPeach 

Those are gorgeous. I really love the orange and black, very unique and classy looking.  I have purchased so much from the Q lately ( Christmas and candles etc.) that I need to stay away from anymore temptation.  Those are so tempting and etsy has one of a kind pieces. So we'll see!  I do love fall!

I can't wait to see your display, be sure to post pictures. 

Honestly I usually decorate for fall in mid August when school starts back here. I like to enjoy it a while. I'm usually ready for Christmas decor right after Halloween. That's early for some,  but I work in retail and it gets so hectic the closer it gets, so I decorate early so I can keep up..

Thank you for posting your fall pieces they are a great find !