Esteemed Contributor

I like the cooler days and love the seasons, but hate not feeding the deer. (No feeding Sept- Dec due to hunters baiting them). The hunters will do it and kill them and there are 3 fawns. I can’t feed them then. They should be larger then but with road construction I’m certain natural food will be scarce. I may plant sweet grass and clover. It will look nice, they can graze and rabbits like it. 

Love the leaves changing, but hate to rake them. And worry about hurricanes. Hate the smoke from wood fires! 

By January I’ll be feeding squirrels and deer and wishing for Spring!

Trusted Contributor

@aroc3435 

Thank you for your kind words. 

Trusted Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Fall is also my favorite season.  Good finds at TJM. When I go, there won't be anything.  I'll go back two weeks later and the shelves are clean.  I never seem to hit it right.  It was so much easier when work had an office by the mall, then I'd walk the store during lunch several times a week.  LOL

@GCR18 

It does sell fast. I'm still working so I can check several times a week. Hope you hit it right this year and find some pretty treasures!

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I've been soooooooo goood ... Home Goods & Kirkland's opened 4 weeks ago in my area.  I haven't even gone in either because I know I have no willpower🍁🎄🎅🏻🎃.

Tomorrow my gf & I are heading to At Home store to look for patio furniture but I know they have Fall things out-- This could be a problem😉

@homedecor1 

Oooh, I smell trouble, ha.. Life is short , go for it. Enjoy your day tomorrow. You've done well if you haven't been yet, I'm not that strong. 

Honored Contributor

@ladycos wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

Fall is also my favorite season.  Good finds at TJM. When I go, there won't be anything.  I'll go back two weeks later and the shelves are clean.  I never seem to hit it right.  It was so much easier when work had an office by the mall, then I'd walk the store during lunch several times a week.  LOL

@GCR18 

Sorry for any confusion.  I work, just not near TJM anymore.  The company has a number of office bldgs in the area.  It's no longer as convenient.  LOL.  I have to make a mental note to go this week.

Honored Contributor

@ladycos wrote:

More pretties at Kirkland 

26BB4F94-DD7C-4E1B-AB94-6D9081E42316.jpeg

9463D411-7D95-44BD-A53E-878B5A754356.jpeg

I love fall pretties, @ladycos .  You inspired me to order these from Etsy.  Apparently Kirklands is sold out of those adorable gingham/buffalo check pumpkins.  Woman Sad

But these will blend perfectly with the orange fabric ones I picked up last year from Grandin Road.

from Etsy:

image 0

from Grandin Road:

Faux Suede Pumpkins, Set of Three

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I can't wait to go buy something new though I don't need it. I was at Homegoods a few days ago and they were just putting Fall items out. I need to check back and see if they finished lol.

Trusted Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@ladycos wrote:

More pretties at Kirkland 

26BB4F94-DD7C-4E1B-AB94-6D9081E42316.jpeg

9463D411-7D95-44BD-A53E-878B5A754356.jpeg

I love fall pretties, @ladycos .  You inspired me to order these from Etsy.  Apparently Kirklands is sold out of those adorable gingham/buffalo check pumpkins.  Woman Sad

But these will blend perfectly with the orange fabric ones I picked up last year from Grandin Road.

from Etsy:

image 0

from Grandin Road:

Faux Suede Pumpkins, Set of Three

@GingerPeach 

Those are very pretty, great find. Be sure to post pics of your displays. I can’t believe Kirkland is already sold out on line. That picture was from the store I visited today and they had plenty.

I love these boards , there is so much inspiration here. Also love Grandin road. I ordered Christmas ornaments last year from them. I had never heard of them until I read about them on this holiday forum. 

Its so so fun to have forum friends with the same interest to bounce ideas off off. 

Respected Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

Just back from HomeGoods. They were putting out the first shelf of Halloween/ fall.

I have not allowed myself down the candle aisle in months- until today.

Two fall candles got me. Definitely a Want and not a Need. I did leave a couple of other items on the shelves. I needed a little Retail Therapy after cleaning house, changing bedding and doing laundry today.

@queendiva   Walking into HomeGoods on a Friday morning, seeing it fully stocked for the weekend is my retail therapy.....love that store.

Respected Contributor

@ladycos 

@Homegirl If you go on Youtube and put in fall decor people have gone into Hobby Lobby, Target, HomeGoods and other stores and have shown their decor. It gives you a nice preview before you get there yourself.