Honored Contributor

After sorting out things I didn't use or were ready for trash I am glad to say I accomplished my goal.  Although, I would have liked to change to the new blue hues maybe next year (I'll check Hobby Lobby after Thanksgiving 80-90% sale).

I did the main living area, DR & small cabinet in den.  That was just enough and did put some little items on end tables.   

I think it'll be easy to pack away since I pared down.  

6E4A63B3-5E09-4666-B060-875A0992A9BE.jpeg

B30E8383-2F5E-4FA7-87CC-8B6D007D9F4E.jpegfinally figured out what to do with VPH wire pumpkin! One of the things I was glad I bought and glass hurricane🎃🙂

50203AA1-4678-4075-A08C-743855FD8A7F.jpeg

0E1D460B-B76C-4B53-94C2-7CEE33850AF0.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1   You did very well, it looks seasonably fallish and very spooky.  Love the wire pumpkin and that beautiful China cabinet.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Fall Decor 🍁🍂🎃

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1   Beautifully done job welcoming autumn into your gracious home.

Love your furniture, especially the cabinet in your dining room.  Alas, no dining room in my apartment.

Now put your feet up with your preferred beverage in hand and enjoy the great job you did.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

Re: Fall Decor 🍁🍂🎃

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 - It looks just perfect! I'm a fan of lanterns and your white ones are pretty, and I especially like your dining room table centerpiece and pumpkin platter.

I hope to work on mine this week, but it's a busy week for me!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor
@homedecor
Oh I love those chickens in your hutch and the platters . You did a good job with the wire pumpkin. I also like how the table cloth has the pumpkins on the corners, very pretty. Everything looks so clean and crisp. Great job!
Respected Contributor

Everything is pretty.

Respected Contributor

You did a great job with the wire pumpkin! Everything looks very good. A very pretty fall vibe.

Respected Contributor

I have the hurricane too with the other color, its a good size. I also had the mantle snow red truck listed on advance order but with the free shipping I will cancel and get it cheaper! 

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 

Just a thought - BEFORE you CANCEL that order contact QVC CS or through the mods and let them know its on "advanced" order -- maybe once shipped they can CREDIT you the s/h fees.

I say this because during the last FREE shipping day I CANCELLED a "advance order" and guess what ... when I went to RE-order was "out of stock".  BOOOO HOOOO even Mods here couldn't help me..

So, first I would reach out to mods:  qvcsocialteam@qvc.com (or post in Customer Care forum).

Just don't give your personal info in forums - sometimes I just put last 4 #'s of the order.

Hope this helps would hate to see you lose something! 

homedecor

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 : nicely done.

I, too am finding that Less is More in terms of decor. I plan to bring out my fall items this week and part with whatever does not make the cut. I bought several items last year,, all of which I plan to reuse. I picked up a couple of candles and of course mums and pumpkins for outdoors, but I do not plan to purchase anything new unless I find something at HL after T'giving, as you suggested.