Frequent Contributor
Has anyone purchased from Factory direct crafts? I noticed they have faux greenery, such as picks, etc. Just wondering about the quality.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@rygimom I purchased a Halloween garland from them last year.  It was just what I was looking for.  I shop more from Crafters Outlet dot com.  The quality for both is comparable to what you would find at your local craft or fabric store.  I also shop at Trendy Tree dot com.  All 3 places shipped the items nicely packed.  I don't make crafts to sell I just use them as a resource for my do-it-yourself decor.

Frequent Contributor
Thank you. I will check out the websites you mentioned. I 'm looking for items to decorate my home. My local stores have limited options. Thanks again.
Honored Contributor

@rygimom wrote:
Has anyone purchased from Factory direct crafts? I noticed they have faux greenery, such as picks, etc. Just wondering about the quality.

@rygimom   Very good, also Hobby Lobby has good quality, I buy lots of faux florals from there.

Honored Contributor

Re: Factory Direct Crafts

[ Edited ]

@rygimom 

I ordered some candle rings from them (they were the snowy pine berry and pine cone candle rings) nicely made, nice and full)....they were EXCELLENT quality I was very pleased with my purchase......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”