Honored Contributor

FYI: VPH sale …

[ Edited ]

QVC has up to 30% off ALL VPH items in case anyone is interested.

28CCB7BF-B848-4211-848E-0AC557F695B5.jpeg

Some items that's quite a nice savings - I may order the piece of furniture I've been wanting (but s/h maybe too high).

happy shopping🐰🐇🌷

Trusted Contributor

Well...last time I checked "all" meant "all" and not everything has a sale price.  Another attempt to get folks to search and search and hopefully make a purchase, any purchase.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 Thanks .... got refunds for price difference on a few items, so  money back in my pocket (or more to spend Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Sadly, the one item I've been considering buying is the same "sale" price it has been since its introduction, so no new purchase for me.

Honored Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

Well...last time I checked "all" meant "all" and not everything has a sale price.  Another attempt to get folks to search and search and hopefully make a purchase, any purchase.

@avid shopper 

according to a FB post from Valerie they "supposedly" corrected this problem.

Although, scrolling through I did see items that weren't listed -- maybe CS can correct this issue.

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 Thanks for posting, I had an item on my wish list and went and purchased it Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1,

Thanks for posting this, much appreciated!

Another friday image: (happy_friday_purple) for MySpace from ChromaLuna

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1  -  thanks for posting this.  I ordered Valerie's newest garden maiden and few days ago and when I checked this am, price wasn' reduced.  When I just checked, it had been reduced.

Esteemed Contributor

If anyone is looking for something lovely to buy, I highly recommend the 9" pumpkin and/or the set of three pumpkins here: https://www.qvc.com/Choice-of-Basketweave-Pumpkin-by-Valerie.product.H229900.html

I just purchased them last month and think they are worth every penny of the original full price I paid—so I was quite happy to request a price adjustment with today's sale to make them an even better deal. The pictures do not do justice to these pumpkins; they are truly stunning and substantial. I've actually had them on display in my bonus room since I received them, even though we're heading from winter into spring. I can't wait to add them to my pumpkin patch this fall!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

QVC has up to 30% off ALL VPH items in case anyone is interested.

28CCB7BF-B848-4211-848E-0AC557F695B5.jpeg

Some items that's quite a nice savings - I may order the piece of furniture I've been wanting (but s/h maybe too high).

happy shopping🐰🐇🌷

@homedecor1   It actually says UP to 30% off all VPH, not  that it's 30% off ON all of VPH.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau