Respected Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING SUNDAY (TODAY 9/8)!

I almost missed the free shipping day...just happen to see an email later in the evening and was able to order a couple of items for my Mom...she loves the original Beekman goat milk soap bars. Recently her nutribullet decided to give out so it was good to save on the shipping..especially for the nutribullet.

Esteemed Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

I always sit and ponder heavily on free shipping day, as I really want to take advantage of it for things I've been wanting/needing, but I always fall short of remembering what my 'possibles' are. 

I like to pick up Lock and Lock sets, as I've done my whole kitchen over and the shipping on those multiple sets really adds up.  And even when I make a list of things I'm considering, I can never really remember when free shipping comes. 

I was considering a slightly bigger tree, and never gave it a thought yesterday! I also wanted to pick up some flameless lanterns for gifts and totally forgot yesterday too! 

I wish they did it more often. I'm guessing with the holidays coming up there might me at least a couple more before Christmas. Seems like there were several last year between September and the holiday. 

@Mominohio That's why I keep a wish list here on the QVC site.  I may not end up buying everything on it, but it's nice to have a quick reference when free shipping days happen.

@Marsha2003  I keep a wish for just such an occasion. Unfortunately, We had family with lots of children staying with us this weekend. So, by the time I saw the free shipping my wish list was mostly sold out. I managed to get one VPH item, and that's it. This happens every time. When I retire, however, I'll be formidable!!

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

I always sit and ponder heavily on free shipping day, as I really want to take advantage of it for things I've been wanting/needing, but I always fall short of remembering what my 'possibles' are. 

I like to pick up Lock and Lock sets, as I've done my whole kitchen over and the shipping on those multiple sets really adds up.  And even when I make a list of things I'm considering, I can never really remember when free shipping comes. 

I was considering a slightly bigger tree, and never gave it a thought yesterday! I also wanted to pick up some flameless lanterns for gifts and totally forgot yesterday too! 

I wish they did it more often. I'm guessing with the holidays coming up there might me at least a couple more before Christmas. Seems like there were several last year between September and the holiday. 

@Mominohio That's why I keep a wish list here on the QVC site.  I may not end up buying everything on it, but it's nice to have a quick reference when free shipping days happen.

@Marsha2003  I keep a wish for just such an occasion. Unfortunately, We had family with lots of children staying with us this weekend. So, by the time I saw the free shipping my wish list was mostly sold out. I managed to get one VPH item, and that's it. This happens every time. When I retire, however, I'll be formidable!!

@PA Mom-mom Pesky life! Always getting in the way!  :-)

Esteemed Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@Marsha2003  I really shouldn't have used the word "unfortunately." If I'm chosing between my grandkids and free shipping, I'm chosing my grandkids. Free shipping will come back earlier than my grandkids. And my grandkids always have the added value of giving me a cold or some other virus! Yippee!

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@Marsha2003  I really shouldn't have used the word "unfortunately." If I'm chosing between my grandkids and free shipping, I'm chosing my grandkids. Free shipping will come back earlier than my grandkids. And my grandkids always have the added value of giving me a cold or some other virus! Yippee!

@PA Mom-mom Love that value added.  Glad you can laugh about it.  🙂

Esteemed Contributor

@Marsha2003  They left yesterday, and so far so good. One was coughing and one had a runny nose.  But they hugged me and said they didn't want to leave!!!

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Marsha2003  They left yesterday, and so far so good. One was coughing and one had a runny nose.  But they hugged me and said they didn't want to leave!!!

@PA Mom-mom So sweet! I'll bet that warmed your heart.

Esteemed Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@PA Mom-mom So sweet! I'll bet that warmed your heart.

@Marsha2003  It really does, but it may have more to do with their mom's permission for them to eat whatever they like whenever they like while at our house! Hahahaha!